What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ab aaye na line pe :p::p::p:
43563967.jpg

Amit Shah is better off in his present area of responsibility. Besides, he isn't even from UP. Pretty sure UP can find at least one deserving and dedicated son of the soil from amongst it's 20 crore residents.

Koi nahin hain sahib.

SP aur BSP ki toh poochon mat.

Aur BJP mein saare ke saare 80+ saal ke buddhe bhare huein hain.

@levina i think our talk on caste system was left in the middle..............

I want to ask you simply, why can't India do away with the castes? WHY?

Higher caste ppl wont stop using their high caste because it gives 'em a feeling of superiority and high handedness.
Lower castes wont stop using their caste because it gives them some extra privileges from the government.
Its not easy for Indians to change their attitude when it comes to caste.

Higher caste ppl wont stop using their high caste because it gives 'em a feeling of superiority and high handedness.
Lower castes wont stop using their caste because it gives them some extra privileges from the government.
Its not easy for Indians to change their attitude when it comes to caste.

Exactly. There's no way on Earth I'm giving up my exclusivity, privilege and heritage.

When the time comes, we Brahmins shall again reassert our predominance and subjugate all those dark and ugly backward classes.:devil:

Ho about grooming the likes of Varun Gandhi?

Good suggestion. Only if he is ready to lead UP BJP. His nomination would at least destroy SP's hope in next election even if does not improve BJP's chances.

Exactly. There's no way on Earth I'm giving up my exclusivity, privilege and heritage.

When the time comes, we Brahmins shall again reassert our predominance and subjugate all those dark and ugly backward classes.:devil:

:feminist::feminist::feminist:

Ab toh tumahari shaadi kisi GERMAN low caste gal se hi karaungi. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom