What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its no different from what it is India if you take the per capita income into account. Rich can afford it, middle class will struggle without insurance and the poor can't afford it all and have to depend on the government.

The guy was showing extreme dislike for Obamacare, although I never understood the reason behind the protest towards Obamacare.

:raise:

All this talk about Engineering is making me sleepy, and I haven't even dug into my huge lunch yet, :dirol:

The guy was showing extreme dislike for Obamacare, although I never understood the reason behind the protest towards Obamacare.

Basically because the younger, healthier Americans, who need little or no medical care will have to foot the bill for the not so healthy Americans. At the risk of sounding insensitive, its quite fair if you think about it.

If say X has throat cancer cause of smoking cigarettes why should Y have to foot the bill for the bad choices made by X?

:raise:

All this talk about Engineering is making me sleepy, and I haven't even dug into my huge lunch yet, :dirol:

This guy....always talking about food, if he isn't talking about cars that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom