What's new

Billion dollar profit making pakistani companies

Big Boss

BANNED
Reaction score

There must be many billion dollar profit making pakistani companies.

- pakistani members are requested to post the name+profits (Billion dollar profit making real pakistani companies only)

- Plz, remember to post the link too.

thanks

277658-nishatpaklogo-1319053230-953-640x480.jpg

Nishat Group

Nishat.jpg
Type Public (KSE: [1])
Industry Textile, Banking, Cement, Power Generation
Founded 1951 by Mian Muhammad Mansha
(Chairman)
Headquarters Lahore, Pakistan.
Key people Mian Muhammad Mansha (Chairman)
Products Textile and Textile Products
Cement
Banking
Insurance
Revenue US$ 283 million
Total assets US$5 Billion PKR 300 Billion
Employees 30,000 (2008)
Website Nishat Textile Mills

I don't think there too many pakistani companies with more 1 billion profit. Even there r very few Indian companies which r able to cross 1 billion mark. Because our area is known for cheap product and services it's difficult for us to touch that mark.

By profit, i'm assuming you mean Revenue.

Engro Corp: Engro Corp

No revenue is not profit.

Profit is something which a entrepreneur earns after deducting all the costs (capital cost, rent, wages, recurring expenditures, raw material cost and Taxes etc. )

No revenue is not profit.

Profit is something which a entrepreneur earns after deducting all the costs (capital cost, rent, wages, recurring expenditures, raw material cost and Taxes etc. )
You mean Net profit/income.

Yeah i know that. The reason i assumed you meant revenue is that you'd have a hard time finding any Pakistani company with billion dollar net profit. Those kind of companies usually tend to have huge international recognition and Pakistan doesn't have any companies like that.

Multi national like SHELL and Apple have the highest profits of 25 Billion in a year.... Do you think Pakistani companies have this much business as to score billion dollar PROFIT.

if you mean billion rupees then yes but if you really mean billion dollar then there are not many companies in Pakistan posting such a high profit. Can't remember any of them actually

if you mean billion rupees then yes but if you really mean billion dollar then there are not many companies in Pakistan posting such a high profit. Can't remember any of them actually

Actually he wants billion dollar profit...I think its impossible.... As for revenue I think engro might hit billion dollar... Not sure though.

There must be many billion dollar profit making pakistani companies.

- pakistani members are requested to post the name+profits (Billion dollar profit making real pakistani companies only)

- Plz, remember to post the link too.

thanks

Why do you want to know that?

Organizing, terrorist attack?

Why do you want to know that?

Organizing, terrorist attack?

No, buy them and suck every penny out of the land of pure. Or speculate/hedge against their share prices and bring those companies down on their knees.

A terrorist attack will only cause loss of millions, we are targeting billions this time. :flame:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom