What's new

Bill passed: Free education for all children up to 16 years

Yes...and my daily pocket money was 2 Rs.
I could buy a burger and 4 fanta sweets and still save 'aath aanay' every day.

I have a very eerie feeling about tnis bill if it ever gets implimented...
Funding will come from abroad,and with that will come their syllabus..
The next generation will be brainwashed in a different way...

n wen was dat time when u used to study in school?:undecided: was it afta or b4 Pakistan was made?:undecided:

ya Egyptian The Mummy k time ky ho?:P

n dun worry we will not be brainwashed,dis generation is too clever than their elders:whistle:

Why abroad? Who is funding this program?

Woooh Wooh, I meant that many people don't send their girls to schools as they think girls should be good in doing house works and taking care of family. I am not saying that there is sexism or any type of "ism".

Fine, but you're still wrong, in general Sindhis and punjabis are least likely to think that way

n dun worry we will not be brainwashed,dis generation is too clever than their elders:whistle:
Acha?
Qarar dad e maqasid parhaa hai?
Quaid e azam kay 14 Nukaat?

Urdu likhne aatee hai?

Ghazwa e Uhad? Ghazwa e Khandaq kay baray mein Parhaa hai?

It's a start, at least, I hope the same happens in Punjab, KP, Balochistan, AJK and Gilgit-Balgistan too.

bass?
pata chala naa :lol:

Nah tou aap ko Pakistan kii history kaa pata hai..Naa hii Islam kii history kaa..
Laikin school mein aap nay european history zaroor parhii hogi aur woh zaroor pataa hogi..
Aur naa hii aap ko national language likhnii aati hogi...

Thats the catch for foreign investors investing in our educational system....

bass?
pata chala naa :lol:

Nah tou aap ko Pakistan kii history kaa pata hai..Naa hii Islam kii history kaa..
Laikin school mein aap nay european history zaroor parhii hogi aur woh zaroor pataa hogi..
Aur naa hii aap ko national language likhnii aati hogi...

Thats the catch for foreign investors investing in our educational system....

That unfortunately is very true of my own generation, including myself.

Urdu hameinn bolteii hoiii sharam aatiii haiii aur Urdu na anaaa eik subtle sa baiss-e-fakhr cheeez ban gaii haiii !

Mulk kiyun banayaa thaaa....kiyaa khawaab theiii - Subbb hum logg bhol gaii hain !

23 wow, even I paid from 6-65 Rs/month for my 10 classes :D

This is just publicity stunt, not to be taken seriously. If they were too serious about education then instead of freeing the education, they would have build more schools.. Which they didn't so now they should be on their *** for such steps...

Good step. No system can be 100% effective. Corruption will happen. But one has to start somewhere. Even if it delivers 25-35 % efficiency, it still bears very much importance.

Education is the solution of many problems, like extremism, unemployment, social crimes etc.

Its the base for implementing other specific policies to target all sectors of a country. Special importance should be given to Girl's education. Teach a woman, you teach a family.

What is the solution for people getting toilet facilities and is rape not considered social crime in your thrid wprld country???

It would have been better to read compulsory education below 16 and PA taking the cut in its budget..

Back
Top Bottom