What's new

Bill introduced in US House to freeze all aid to Pakistan

Who knows if cut in economic aid will also force the leadership to exploit our natural reserves and we become self-reliant in this regard

Nope.

They will just take the begging bowl to some other countries. If that doesn't work, they will start squeezing the common man. Hell will freeze over before the rich Pakistani elite pay their taxes.

2580407.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Great news !!! pakistan won't be able to buy sofisticated americans weaponry. F-16s and Orions are going for a toss :cheers:

By the way whenever we were sanctioned militarily we came up with something like Nukes or JFT or Al Khalid. So it is win win situation for both of us.

I pray, that the people of Pakistan participate more actively in the nation development to overcome the short falls that is about to befall on the economy of Pakistan. Also I pray that the money generated by the people is spent on people welfare activities rather than being looted by the Pakistani High Command and its Inteligence Wing(The white elephant)

Great news !!! pakistan won't be able to buy sofisticated americans weaponry. F-16s and Orions are going for a toss :cheers:

lolz - my little indian troll. Always in moments like this people like you start having wet dreams. Dont be having any premature experiences - we have enough in the locker to stop any undesireables trespassing onto our land.
Out of any experience like this Pakistan has come out stronger

2580407.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

By the way whenever we were sanctioned militarily we came up with something like Nukes or JFT or Al Khalid. So it is win win situation for both of us.

good for you.... that is why I said very good news for pakistan, US and India :cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

lolz - my little indian troll. Always in moments like this people like you start having wet dreams. Dont be having any premature experiences - we have enough in the locker to stop any undesireables trespassing onto our land.
Out of any experience like this Pakistan has come out stronger

How it is trolling ? Infact it is a good news for everyone. don't you agree ?

US aid money was used aganist India and corruption its a win win situation for everyone.

well I don't mind economic aid being stopped from all over the world

All i want is... No sanctions on Pakistan and complete freedom to stand her on its own feet

then this might be a great news for you guys.... right

Exactly, these sanctions have always proved a blessing in disguise....80s, Pakistan emerges a nuclear power....90s....we have our own Tank......Trainer and Fighter aircraft and the story continues. Now it's time for the elites to give up on the Land Cruisers and settle for something like a Mehran.

great ... i guess sanctions make you stronger, you do realize it will effect your foreign investments and your economy..etc... other than that everyone here seems to be excited by freezing aid to Pakistan ... everyone must be real happy about it ?

Finally a wish come true No nation should should ever get aid which will act like a rope around a neck in future.

MUSHI go to hell.

US aids means for last ten years:

-must obey US law/orders
-Demands
-Supply to NATO
-Drones bases in Pakistan
-Soldout to Zardari pockets and others
-Freeze infrastracture and slow process
-buying some useful people/terrorists for CIA assets

If without aids, the lunch is not free anymore! :)

You know great things, US historically made friends/Allies and then bombed them. Pakistan exactly know and pretend of US's Ally.

I see big differences during Raymond cases where our government and public were not doing anything enough but this recent force of US aggressions make us stronger and united, our leaders are standing up more now except Zardari obviously.

Don't forget, after soviet wars, US sanctioned Pakistan in 1990s and then this is same thing again today.

:pakistan:

well I don't mind economic aid being stopped from all over the world

All i want is... No sanctions on Pakistan and complete freedom to stand her on its own feet

NO Sanctions can be imposed as long free transit aid to bharatis and Afghans is flowing with pace of light.

Hell both countries cannot even pay the cost of roads damaged and traffic congestion and as per my calculation only the cost of strategic route exceeds many trillion dollars, which both states would like to continue exploiting.

All the fuss is about wanting more i.e. GAWADAR / Baluchistan.

Therefore expect problems for China (in general), specially to all routes leading to China and this also put Pakistan navy as the first target in this war of Tussle for the strategic route.

Back
Top Bottom