What's new

Bill Gates: China's wealthy should be more charitable

stay out of this conversation, jew. your kind has had an entirely different understanding of state and wealth for the last few millennia than others'.
Since there is no specific criticism of what I posted and you have rested your argument upon unsupportable bigotry instead, I take it you agree with me 100% but don't want to admit it.

Since there is no specific criticism of what I posted and you have rested your argument upon unsupportable bigotry instead, I take it you agree with me 100% but don't want to admit it.

that is how jews claim victories? by ascribing everyone else's argument to antisemitism and pretends every antisemite secretly agrees with you jews? hitler must be the best friend of jews, and the killers of your aunties must be no smaller secret admirers of your arguments than i, eh?

Only an uneducated idiot would believe the Gates Charity work is to evade taxes, he has literally spent tens of billions of dollars of his own money to help less fortunate nations, that was one of the reasons he left Microsoft. Gates achievements are backed by data, you can't just pull crap out of your asses. Bill Gates himself is an advocate for increased taxes for the rich.

nah, tax evasion is but a small part of it. it is about the rich trying to dictate the terms of the social intercourse between the rich and poor, and to dictate these terms without state mediation. you can evade tax without committing a capital offense against the state. defining relationships between classes outside state power is nothing less! the rich must pay their debt to the poor because they fear the state may send them all to the guillotine because they don't pay up. they must pay because the state awes them and drives a mortal fear to the core of their being!

and i speak to you worthless, liberal-conservative anglosaxon animals as much as to a muslim like @That Guy. for if a chinese muslim told me he wanted peace with me because of some phrases found in koran that are utterly meaningless to an atheist like me and not because he feared the chinese state would hunt down every member of his family and every member of his religious congregation if he touched one hair of mine, then he would have already committed a capital offense not against me but against the chinese state, an offense that incurs much, much harsher punishment than if he just killed me out of some silly religious differences.

@iajj
nah, tax evasion is but a small part of it. it is about the rich trying to dictate the terms of the social intercourse between the rich and poor, and to dictate these terms without state mediation. you can evade tax without committing a capital offense against the state. defining relationships between classes outside state power is nothing less! the rich must pay their debt to the poor because they fear the state may send them all to the guillotine because they don't pay up. they must pay because the state awes them and drives a mortal fear to the core of their being!

and i speak to you worthless, liberal-conservative anglosaxon animals as much as to a muslim like @That Guy. for if a chinese muslim told me he wanted peace with me because of some phrases found in koran that are utterly meaningless to an atheist like me and not because he feared the chinese state would hunt down every member of his family and every member of his religious congregation if he touched one hair of mine, then he would have already committed a capital offense not against me but against the chinese state, an offense that incurs much, much harsher punishment than if he just killed me out of some silly religious differences.

What a bunch of unrelated total bullshit.
@kalu_miah I'm half Iranian by blood. But I hold 3 passports.

The whole idea is to design a system where you would not have poor and needy in the first place, yes it sounds utopian, but not very difficult to do, I think. That is what we are talking about, not have a system where people have to depend on the whim of some people who have accumulated so much, they do not know what to do with their money.

A simple wealth tax to take care of the poor and needy can do the trick. The actual company who provides the care can be private non-profit or govt. dept, depends on which proves to be more efficient.

Govt. welfare in its current form of course creates many waste, like we see in the US. I once had an idea, that instead of giving cash welfare benefits, one could build self sustaining small coop towns in rural areas, where people would have do actual work, run their own schools, grow their own food etc. and eventually pay off loans to become fully paid for. Free money given without any work done, I think makes people lazy and ruins their habit of work. Also, it would take poor people away from inner city urban areas living in squalid blighted areas called food deserts for example.
Not very difficult at all. I thing it was called 'communism' and worked quite well. Most people under communism were poor, in comparison to people in alternate political systems, of course. But inside their borders, 99% of the people are the same with only 1% living much better. You know who they are, am sure.

The best way to equalize everyone is to deny opportunities to gain excess wealth in the first place. As noted, there is a difference between income and wealth. More income usually equals to increased wealth. So if you deny increasing income, by limiting pay for one example, you prevent the accumulation of wealth. Of course, the country will need a 1% elite to monitor and control the process and they need some level of excess wealth because they have soooooo much riding on their shoulders.

Let us know how and when BD become such a paradise.

Giving away billions of dollars does not give you the right to say whatever you want.
It is called 'freedom of speech' regardless of how much wealth you have.

Not very difficult at all. I thing it was called 'communism' and worked quite well. Most people under communism were poor, in comparison to people in alternate political systems, of course. But inside their borders, 99% of the people are the same with only 1% living much better. You know who they are, am sure.

The best way to equalize everyone is to deny opportunities to gain excess wealth in the first place. As noted, there is a difference between income and wealth. More income usually equals to increased wealth. So if you deny increasing income, by limiting pay for one example, you prevent the accumulation of wealth. Of course, the country will need a 1% elite to monitor and control the process and they need some level of excess wealth because they have soooooo much riding on their shoulders.

Let us know how and when BD become such a paradise.

Bangladesh has become a killing field for Indian agents and infiltrators, precisely because we tried democracy and the Indians used the freedoms in democracy to infiltrate. Because of introduction of democracy since 1991, Bangladesh now has become an occupied vassal state of India and people are getting killed everyday as we speak. We may even lose strategic pieces of the country annexed by India:
India may annex parts of Bangladesh

I am not talking about introducing communism, rather state capitalism as it is practiced in China today:
State capitalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Communism is a failed model. But it looks like Wall street love state capitalist countries more than others, as they provide disciplined cheap labor.

Poor illiterate people cannot handle too much freedom and become victims of external subversion, specially if you are next to a big bully neighbor and are infested by their agents and sock puppets working to achieve puppet dictatorial rule.

Bangladesh has become a killing field for Indian agents and infiltrators, precisely because we tried democracy and the Indians used the freedoms in democracy to infiltrate. Because of introduction of democracy since 1991, Bangladesh now has become an occupied vassal state of India and people are getting killed everyday as we speak. We may even lose strategic pieces of the country annexed by India:
India may annex parts of Bangladesh

I am not talking about introducing communism, rather state capitalism as it is practiced in China today:
State capitalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Communism is a failed model. But it looks like Wall street loves state capitalist countries more than others, as they provide disciplined cheap labor.

Poor illiterate people cannot handle too much freedom and become victims of external subversion, specially if you are next to a big bully neighbor and are infested by their agents and sock puppets working to achieve puppet dictatorial rule.
Capitalism means inequality, in income and accumulated wealth. This kind of inequality will naturally works hand in glove with the natural inequalities that exists between individuals. If you give people the freedom to express themselves economically and financially, you WILL have the poor and the needy. This has been proven correct and natural over and over and over all over the world.

You think your 'wealth tax' is an original idea ? People who worked hard to gain excess wealth for themselves will naturally object to any coercive measures to take portions of that wealth from them, no matter for how noble the intentions and goals. So what you are advocating is the standard communist belief that 'the end justifies the means'. My intention is to help the poor so I will take, by force, from you X percentage of your wealth and you will have no say in it. How can you verify if what I took will actually go to the poor and needy ? You do not and tough shit. Either you swallow the tax or swallow the bullet.

That is why personal charity MUST be separate from taxes. It does not matter if that charity came from income only, or wealth only, or both. It must voluntary and morally persuaded. That persuasion can contain criticisms, insults, pleads, or combinations of them, but it must remain in the moral and rhetorical realms and this is where communists, like you, have a difficult time accepting. You believe that your noble intentions overrides and outweighs any other moral principles and that because you delude yourself that you are such a noble person, your kind inevitably becomes corrupt and create all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify away your corruption.

Flase flag Pakistani :woot:

Jew hating Chinese with a name Iaj, what are the chances lol

It's always nice to hear filthy rich people bragging of their charity works that wouldn't have been necessary if they pay more to the people. Secondly, education, health care, job security and livelyhood are the responsibilities of the state and not the goodwill of certain induviduals. Only the state has the power and obligation to redistribute the wealth to create a fair playing field for all citizens.

Easy tiger, encouraging charity is a good thing. You don't have to act butthurt every time someone mentions China.

Capitalism means inequality, in income and accumulated wealth. This kind of inequality will naturally works hand in glove with the natural inequalities that exists between individuals. If you give people the freedom to express themselves economically and financially, you WILL have the poor and the needy. This has been proven correct and natural over and over and over all over the world.

You think your 'wealth tax' is an original idea ? People who worked hard to gain excess wealth for themselves will naturally object to any coercive measures to take portions of that wealth from them, no matter for how noble the intentions and goals. So what you are advocating is the standard communist belief that 'the end justifies the means'. My intention is to help the poor so I will take, by force, from you X percentage of your wealth and you will have no say in it. How can you verify if what I took will actually go to the poor and needy ? You do not and tough shit. Either you swallow the tax or swallow the bullet.

That is why personal charity MUST be separate from taxes. It does not matter if that charity came from income only, or wealth only, or both. It must voluntary and morally persuaded. That persuasion can contain criticisms, insults, pleads, or combinations of them, but it must remain in the moral and rhetorical realms and this is where communists, like you, have a difficult time accepting. You believe that your noble intentions overrides and outweighs any other moral principles and that because you delude yourself that you are such a noble person, your kind inevitably becomes corrupt and create all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify away your corruption.

Take it easy man, I am no communist, so please do not call me one. It sounds like a slur.

I am not promoting this for US and Western liberal democracies, but for poor illiterate underdeveloped countries like Bangladesh. Every country is unique, you could not possibly understand the situation in these countries, unless you lived and grew up in one. While old Chinese model was communist, the new successful model is definitely not communism, it is called state capitalism. If the US led West is ok with this system in China, I think they will not mind if it spreads in other countries, as it is much more successful for development and achieving high growth rate.

For your information, I have been an entrepreneur creating jobs and am still am one, though not on a large scale. So you could call me a job creator. Unlike many others, I am not tied down to any dogma or ideology, I do not believe in one size fits all philosophy, rather I believe in having an open mind and in looking for the best model that will work best in a specific circumstance, time and place.

Take it easy man, I am no communist, so please do not call me one. It sounds like a slur.

I am not promoting this for US and Western liberal democracies, but for poor illiterate underdeveloped countries like Bangladesh. Every country is unique, you could not possibly understand the situation in these countries, unless you lived and grew up in one. While old Chinese model was communist, the new successful model is definitely not communism, it is called state capitalism. If the US led West is ok with this system in China, I think they will not mind if it spreads in other countries, as it is much more successful for development and achieving high growth rate.

For your information, I have been an entrepreneur creating jobs and am still am one, though not on a large scale. So you could call me a job creator. Unlike many others, I am not tied down to any dogma or ideology, I do not believe in one size fits all philosophy, rather I believe in having an open mind and in looking for the best model that will work best in a specific circumstance, time and place.
Fine...Then give us a DEFINITIVE figure on the tax percentage on the wealthy in order to give to the poor and needy. But am willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that you will exclude yourself from that tax bracket one way or another. Those who advocate confiscatory tax policies on others nearly always hypocritically exclude themselves from the policies they demand on others.

Fine...Then give us a DEFINITIVE figure on the tax percentage on the wealthy in order to give to the poor and needy. But am willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that you will exclude yourself from that tax bracket one way or another. Those who advocate confiscatory tax policies on others nearly always hypocritically exclude themselves from the policies they demand on others.

Now lets leave aside the debate about governing system for underdeveloped country then.

The question you asked is about US tax system, I am guessing. The answer then would be that I support Progressive Tax:
Progressive tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Great Tax Con Job | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Last edited:
Now lets leave aside the debate about governing system for underdeveloped country then.

The question is you asked is about US tax system, I am guessing. The answer then would be that I support Progressive Tax:
Progressive tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Great Tax Con Job | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show
You complained at the moral level that we have the poor and the needy and that 'something' should be done about it. Perhaps a wealth tax. But when pressed for details, you did exactly what hypocrites in that camp usually do -- evade.

People like you have no problems playing with others' wealth. You just do not like it when the rules are applied to you.

It's always nice to hear filthy rich people bragging of their charity works that wouldn't have been necessary if they pay more to the people. Secondly, education, health care, job security and livelyhood are the responsibilities of the state and not the goodwill of certain induviduals. Only the state has the power and obligation to redistribute the wealth to create a fair playing field for all citizens.

Very well said :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom