What's new

Bill Gates: China's wealthy should be more charitable

@iajj

What a bunch of unrelated total bullshit.
@kalu_miah I'm half Iranian by blood. But I hold 3 passports.

there are jew iranians. persians were magnanimous enough to host a few jews in the past, not that this deterred the ingrate jews from launching these vicious attacks on iran.

holding three passports marks you as a jew. only a jew can feel so insecure anywhere in the world. only a jew can hold such contempt for the patrie. only a jew, or a turkic, or an angloamerican, can be this rootless.

a human being or even a jew can pretend to be anything else on internet. but you are a jew in real life.

Jew hating Chinese with a name Iaj, what are the chances lol

kao, so i have been in turn pakistani to you yindoos, iranian to those gutless arabs and bestial turkics, arab to those bitter jews, and aliens to some daibaizi and gangbazi. only those worthless viets and bonzi and nipponzi are sure of my nationality.

but i can assure you yindoos that there isn't a shade of racism in my opinion of your sort - mockery, contempt, animosity, yes, but nothing racist.

there are jew iranians. persians were magnanimous enough to host a few jews in the past, not that this deterred the ingrate jews from launching these vicious attacks on iran.

holding three passports marks you as a jew. only a jew can feel so insecure anywhere in the world. only a jew can hold such contempt for the patrie. only a jew, or a turkic, or an angloamerican, can be this rootless.

a human being or even a jew can pretend to be anything else on internet. but you are a jew in real life.

I'm Jewish so what? I highly doubt that you're genuine Chinese yourself; Chinese people have nothing against Jews.
To be honest I have difficulty even understanding the point you're trying to make, are you suffering from ADHD?

people can do whatever they want with their money. Charity or not. Easy for the 1% like Gates, Buffett voicing their opinions on others and telling them what they should do with their money.

I'm Jewish so what? I highly doubt that you're genuine Chinese yourself; Chinese people have nothing against Jews.
To be honest I have difficulty even understanding the point you're trying to make, are you suffering from ADHD?

chinese have stood in consolidarity with all oppressed peoples for the last century, not least with the palestinians you jews stole from and assassinated under turkic help and angloamerican protection. so most chinese resent jews out of political instinct (not me, though).

and what are you to tell what genuine chinese are like? you are suddenly half chinese now, jew? you are surely a jew bastard with a lot of mixed blood in your veins. lol

the point i made against charity and about state powers i made earlier with others. you jews refuse to see it just like you jews refuse to see the legitimate state actions that led to your banishment and executions in so many states in so many centuries. this is paramount self-delusion for you jews and some well-deserved deaths.

chinese have stood in consolidarity with all oppressed peoples for the last century, not least with the palestinians you jews stole from and assassinated under turkic help and angloamerican protection. so most chinese resent jews out of political instinct (not me, though).

and what are you to tell what genuine chinese are like? you are suddenly half chinese now, jew? you are surely a jew bastard with a lot of mixed blood in your veins. lol

the point i made against charity and about state powers i made earlier with others. you jews refuse to see it just like you jews refuse to see the legitimate state actions that led to your banishment and executions in so many states in so many centuries. this is paramount self-delusion for you jews and some well-deserved deaths.

You are insane. But don't worry, you're not alone ;) There are many other people like you on this forum.

@500 Do you know this guy?

@Aeronaut Could you please check this guy out?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom