What's new

Bill Clinton offered $5 billion to not conduct Nuclear Test in 1998 : Nawaz Sharif

No use. America threatened Pakistan to bomb back to stone age and Pakistan took money and gave the road to Afghanistan using its land!

@django @Windjammer

Hi,

As much I know americans and from where Richard Armitage was coming from---it was not a " rude remark "---. It was like a warning that a friend of yours may give you about a coming disaster to prepare in advance---.

It is in the difference of UNDERSTANDING the language that made it offensive---if I was Mushy's advisor---I would tell him to be grateful of the warning.

Now---go back to the 1st gulf war---that is what the problem was---no one was telling Saddam what the americans were going to do---all his advisors lied to Saddam of what was coming---.

If they would have told him---things would be so much different---but then Saddam himself was stupid in one sense---he punished the bad news bearer---.

That was one thing great about great warriors---be it Chengiz Khan---Julius Ceasar---or Alexander the great---bad news in advance was welcome---because it gave them time to prepare---and the bad news bearer did not have to be afraid of his life---.

Next thing to judge was Richard Armitage's background---he was a LINEBACKER---he sounded the warning alarm without prejudice---he would have done the same---if it was Israel instead---.

So---pakistanis should get their heads out their ar-ses and learn to think straight.

Last edited:
So you gave your land to Bush and Obama for bomb practice for few dollars? @django @Windjammer shame on you guys! Even tiny Bhutan defending itself from China!

I meant who have gutts and who does not!

@Windjammer @BATMAN these guys talk a lot about guts, and these two themselves have none.

@django A guy from Ganga/Beas/Sutlej is laughing at you, tall, fair arab -turkish hybrid! ;) hahaha

Run now loser. :rofl:

BTW I live on the bank of Beas. I love Ganga and Sindh both though.
@waz this guy has spent enough time here on PDF time to send him back to the slum where he came from

temfvcdfv.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom