What's new

Bilawal chairs young foreign ministers' conference in New York

Tariq Fatemi.
I seriously thought it was Mir Bajwa who has been wearing all the ministerial and technocratic hats ever since IK came into power, you know watching the economy closely, keeping an eye on provincial gov'ts (except Sindh since that is operating at first world level prosperity) and managing foreign affairs by going on frequent foreign junkets and receiving third rate CENTCOM and state department bhangis.

Bilawal is becoming a globally influential leader. Good for Pakistan on the world stage :cheers:

He will need a few more years of hand-holding under "Le Cougar" Hina Rabbani Khar.

I am sure Hina is coaching him on regular basis. Bilawal is still a child.

Like the other pappoo heading the congress in India.

He will need a few more years of hand-holding under "Le Cougar" Hina Rabbani Khar.

Yeah ..Hina knows he is harmless ..wonder why Zardari never selects any man as his mentor ..

look at this footage and I am amazed Pappoo is in love with himself. His sister is the hope for the future for congress, not him any longer. Even Hasina is holding back her chuckle...sorry for the segway, but it is clear that boys like Bilawal and Rahul need to be groomed. Even our 65 year old FM needs some serious grooming on what comes out of his mouth. Better not to insert foot in mouth....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom