What's new

Bilawal Bhutto’s Feudal Arrogance

AgNoStiC MuSliM

ADVISORS
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at his Feudal Lord best, “Who is asking me these questions? How dare they ask me these questions!”

The Zardari family & their lackeys have acted promptly though. They’ve influenced the TV Channel to ask Twitter to take down this clip (apparently an unshared clip from a larger segment they filmed).

A lot of large twitter accounts that shared this clip have had it removed by twitter, so this may not be available through this tweet for long, but it’s all over Twitter on smaller accounts.

Here is the full link on youtube - it's dated May 5th (53:23 onwards)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at his Feudal Lord best, “Who is asking me these questions? How dare they ask me these questions!” ... in response to the media asking questions.

The Zardari family & their lackeys have acted promptly though. They’ve influenced the Jang Group (Geo News) to ask Twitter to take down this clip (apparently an unshared clip from a larger segment they filmed).

A lot of large twitter accounts that shared this clip have had it removed by twitter, so this may not be available through this tweet for long, but it’s all over Twitter on smaller accounts.

Good share. Was this a recent meeting or do you know what was the discussion?

Round up bilawal, his father, all known associates and shoot these rascals dead. None of them have any right to live in Pakistan. Anyone who supports them, belongs at the bottom of the Arabian Sea.

This is Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at his Feudal Lord best, “Who is asking me these questions? How dare they ask me these questions!” ... in response to the media asking questions.

The Zardari family & their lackeys have acted promptly though. They’ve influenced the TV Channel to ask Twitter to take down this clip (apparently an unshared clip from a larger segment they filmed).

Time to spread this in Facebook and hopefully we all on PDF share this and spread it like wildfire.

People are becoming bold or naive?

Like even the tweet says people disappear for this.

Must be Ramadan

How can this feudal clown manages to get attention in the media ? He probably is lucky to be under the RADAR due to cash payouts to journalists. What is he really ? A Zardari or Bhutto ? The combination can be fatal.

Round up bilawal, his father, all known associates and shoot these rascals dead. None of them have any right to live in Pakistan. Anyone who supports them, belongs at the bottom of the Arabian Sea.
Why? Because lives are cheap and it is okay to shoot people you don't like?
This is Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at his Feudal Lord best, “Who is asking me these questions? How dare they ask me these questions!”

When you start a thread, don't you also have the duty to ensure that physical violence and death threats are not posted? The language being used is very surprising.

Himat.....one slap.
This vermin is the fault of Pakistani people. We used to be a nation that would shoot vermin now we sadly look up to them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom