What's new

Bilawal Bhutto’s Feudal Arrogance

hahahaha

great discussion.

i like how everyone simply gives up in Sindh. No wonder people still tell the bravery of a 17 year foreigner Arab.

Bilawal is gay. The establishment should do a sting operation to out him and release this info to the public. He will lose any following.

An Indian coming up to the defense of a Pakistani feudal so open and brazen?
These people do not deserve a fair trial. The only fair trial they'll be getting is a lynch mob. They've killed countless civilians through police / trojan horses in courts.

RSS Indians would always support crooked leaders like Nawaz Sharif, Zardari or Bilawal. They understand that such fuedal scum would let Pakistan never prosper.

Just to be clear - punishment should be carried out through constitutional means. Vigilante justice is only going to drag us backwards and make him a 'political martyr'.

And quite frankly, being an arrogant aresehole of a Feudal Lord is in itself not a crime. The reason behind distributing this information is to help people in Sindh understand what kind of people they are voting for.

Look at this behavior by Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah. Wonder if Jibran Nasir is going to scream 'haath mut lagana' here.

Fuedal sai got angry. How dare the jiyala question the authority of master sai.

Stick to the topic please. This isn't a thread for you to vent (for the millionth time) your dislike of Imran Khan and the PTI.

Stick to the topic please. This isn't a thread for you to vent (for the millionth time) your dislike of Imran Khan and the PTI.

I am sorry but you cannot do this. PTI and PPP have a working relationship for the government.

If this is something you want to achieve, just ban words like PTi and Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi

Sindh is always progressive overall. Bilawal and Mariam will be next PM anyway.

"JAB BARISH HOTI HAI TU PANI AATA HAI. JAB BOHAT ZADA BARISH HOTA HAI TU PHIR ZADA PANI AATA HAI" - Bilawal Bhutto Zardari 2019

This is Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at his Feudal Lord best, “Who is asking me these questions? How dare they ask me these questions!”

The Zardari family & their lackeys have acted promptly though. They’ve influenced the TV Channel to ask Twitter to take down this clip (apparently an unshared clip from a larger segment they filmed).

A lot of large twitter accounts that shared this clip have had it removed by twitter, so this may not be available through this tweet for long, but it’s all over Twitter on smaller accounts.

Here is the full link on youtube - it's dated May 5th (53:23 onwards)

seriously what is this guy’s qualifications?

- daddy mr 10%
- mummy - incompetent , corrupt , lousy administrator and loses to nawaz sharif in a election ....

him self : inventor of the water theory

PeePeePee is a cess pool of human waste

seriously what is this guy’s qualifications?

- daddy mr 10%
- mummy - incompetent , corrupt , lousy administrator and loses to nawaz sharif in a election ....

him self : inventor of the water theory

PeePeePee is a cess pool of human waste

don’t forget kusra

Back
Top Bottom