What's new

Bilawal and Maryam will rule this country: Najam Sethi

Najam sethi has already indicated his master and I don't know which young he is talking about may be corrupt ones.

I don't think maryam will rule country but Bilawal, yes possible in future if he don't follow zardari politics.
that same Bilawal who was spewing venom against our Army during the conflict with India?

Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri... i don't want to talk negative about a dead person, but Benazir was no different, she is not "shaheed" in my eyes because she died in the name of politics and not in the name of Allah S.W.T.

Chirya wali churail should stfu and vanish.. he has already done much harm to the country and PCB;

As for Bilo rani, got humiliated by crowd at PSL;

Shabash karachi par iss baysharam ko phir bhi sharam nahi aai. Actually here people more angry about his recent statement as during time of conflict he criticize our own forces.PSL ka final nahi hota tu jotay bhi party issay aur Maryam bibi sy tu Allah hi bachaye

Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri... i don't want to talk negative about a dead person, but Benazir was no different, she is not "shaheed" in my eyes because she died in the name of politics and not in the name of Allah S.W.T.
Bhutto Mara to Benazir, Benazir Mar Gai to Bilawal.... Ham inke Khandani Ghulam hain bhaii... Benazir was killed in the way of power, not in the way of Allah. Those people who think that she was Shaehed are idiots of high order.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom