What's new

Biker's Lounge

Only idiots would wanna buy that junk.
Enfield bikes have really bad quality and reliability.
Only in India, for the price.
Foreign markets get better quality at higher prices. Even Indians get better reliability these days.

And don't compare the new RE bikes to the Classics. Those are made to be bad on purpose even in foreign markets since they're marketed as an antique.

Look into the new twins:
18-1511010505-royal-enfield-650-twins-quality-in-the-highest-spec-in-world-sid-lal1.jpg

These models look like wannabe triumphs.
Like maybe they're trying too hard to look like a triumph.
:D
Only in India, for the price.
Foreign markets get better quality at higher prices. Even Indians get better reliability these days.

And don't compare the new RE bikes to the Classics. Those are made to be bad on purpose even in foreign markets since they're marketed as an antique.

Look into the new twins:
View attachment 458344

My 1989 Yamaha FZ750 Genesis with the fairing removed, Lazer titanium exhaust and bi-xenon angel eye headlights.
Streetfighter.jpg

I have given up posting on PDF, but this was too funny not to share. :D

====================================

HD after tarrifs - annotated.jpg

@Syed.Ali.Haider Hey there bro. I made several trips on my Yamaha YBR-G. Especially the one towards Gorakh Hill. It was 500km from Karachi and later 1700m escalation with rocky terrain which was the fun I'd never forget. The struggle that took to reach on top while having lack of torque due to less oxygen was real! Gonna share the pictures soon.

Went to Shah Noorani on my 302r ,,, ride was good but last 4 kms were all off road ... now imagine a track oriented racing bike on complete offf-road area hill ...

Only idiots would wanna buy that junk.
Enfield bikes have really bad quality and reliability.

Quality !!!!! No..... Its a damn fine Machine.....
over priced for the features !! Yes... Completely agreed
Reliability is the Issue, you don't know when the engine will shut and to turn it on back is the bigger issue and with all the weight is has you'll have to kill your self dragging it...... had a very bad experience with my cousin's Classic 350

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom