What's new

Bihar student receives call from Pakistan to join ISI

Let me tell you about a little incident in Delhi.

Once a old man get call from Britain(Actually from Pakistani ISI) that he won a lottery of 3 Carore and they would be transferring 20 thousand immediately in his account.Old man got that in his account. His belief strengthened that actually he won lottery. Later they told him that more than 2 are sharing this lottery and in order to stop them,He should give him 10 thousand to him by CASH. He did that. Later Money kept coming in bits in his account and baring some left over, he has to give money to other persons(Sleeper Cells of ISI) in Delhi.

Unknowingly he was pulled into money laundering of terrorist funding.It come to knowledge of Police when Old man got irritated with walking all day long to distribute money and complained to authorities.

lols .....he must be some gem of a person :hitwall: ......and just enjoyed the comments of other fellows as if its a LADIES get together where all are shouting ' USS NAY MUJHY BHI CHERRA THA ":rofl:

Happened with my friend...
He called back and lost Rs 50+ in less than 10 seconds :lol:

Anyways how much is ISI offering? :partay:

Join Somalian army, they offer more

Once I got a missed call from Pakistan and I called them back
images

I also got a missed call this week from Pakistan.

You should write less in Pakistani forums, ur being marked as target :D

It will not be good for our armed forces
#IYKWIM ;)

Lol....I

There is lot of ugly things done by ISI in India.

Even I have recieved call from Pakistan with +92 as ISD code. They are mostly in form of Missed Calls.

They also tell persons about they have won lottery and then lure them to do money laundering.

But Doval knows all and as he promised , there would be tit for tat.

:lol: some bharoti must be saving money by calling you through internet free calling software mehhhhhhhhhhhh

Bharotis to chunti ko bhi phansi karty hain hehehe it means misers

so this is common i guess,i too got one missed call once from +923426273068 ,my phone was on silent mode and i dint see the call.
Dude even i recived call from +92 at that time i did not knew thay it is code for pak, had some lady speaker on the opposite side.
The problem is they deducted my 15 rs :(

Great..

Now this is what we Indians need; recruitment offers from a one-time-blow-up centres across the border.

Seriously Pakistani members; get a grip on your country.

Before ISIS reaches you guys. Believe me, there will be so much damage to your youth as well as ours that we cannot imagine.

And US weapons companies would benefit.

I get +92 missed call almost weekly. This kind of strategy by ISI just reflects they lack funds. This is kind of cheap act.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I'm not gonna give any info about nukes :D

Well I had got thrice. And one time even attended it. And it was silence from the other side. Then only checked out, it was from Pakistan.
Maybe some ISI guys from pdf tracking us :D

Lol.... lets recruite indian thru fone..
What the hell i just read:buba_phone:

Another topi drama entirely out of Indian bollywood mentality...with a lot of hues from their call center culture..they forgot entirely..that such call center culture does not exist in Pakistan..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom