What's new

Bihar election

Who is the chief ministerial choice of the state.

JD-U's Nitish Kumar gets 29 per cent.

RJD's Lalu Prasad gets support of 12 per cent

LJP's Ram Vilas Paswan gets 7 per cent

BJP's Sushil Modi gets 19 per cent.

What are Nitish Kumar government's achievements in the state?

8_091015080443.jpg

What led Nitish Kumar's government down

10_091015081624.jpg

Who brought good governance?

9_091015080443.jpg

People of Bihar think their Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is more arrogant than Prime Minister Narendra Modi

13_091015083558.jpg

In elections are held today, BJP would win the Bihar polls with a simple majority of 120+ seats.

14_091015093152.jpg

How cast, community and localities are playing a vital role in the elections

15_091015095715.jpg

16_091015095715.jpg

17_091015095715.jpg

18_091015095715.jpg

5 take aways from the poll survey

19_091015095952.jpg

20_091015095952.jpg

23_091015095952.jpg

The Kurmi vote bank is not united this time. In areas of Bihar Sharif itself the new generation are tilting in favour of BJP while older people like my own Nanaji says that he was satisfied by the 10 year rule of Nitish.

@Sam.

I my self belong to the Kurmi caste. In last elections we voted for " BJP- JDU" alliance, not only for JDU. So it is very wrong to assume that BJP is not popular in Kurmis.

Also I would like to give one more reason why BJP will get a significant portion of Kurmi votes. As its know that the main reason for us going towards Nitish led BJP JDU alliance was to avoid the Yadav dominated politics. Now as this time Nitish is himself along the Yadavs , so a very large portion of Kurmi votes will be swinging away from the lalu nitish alliance.

The Kurmi vote bank is not united this time. In areas of Bihar Sharif itself the new generation are tilting in favour of BJP while older people like my own Nanaji says that he was satisfied by the 10 year rule of Nitish.

@Sam.

I my self belong to the Kurmi caste. In last elections we voted for " BJP- JDU" alliance, not only for JDU. So it is very wrong to assume that BJP is not popular in Kurmis.

Also I would like to give one more reason why BJP will get a significant portion of Kurmi votes. As its know that the main reason for us going towards Nitish led BJP JDU alliance was to avoid the Yadav dominated politics. Now as this time Nitish is himself along the Yadavs , so a very large portion of Kurmi votes will be swinging away from the lalu nitish alliance.
I am from Nalanda and having same caste kurmi too :laugh: and i agree with you more than 50% vote of this caste will go to BJP....In last 2014 election without the rally of Modi in Nalanda NDA candidate looses by some thousand margin....
I am sure Modi will do rally in Biharsharif(proposed smart city :yay:) for upcoming election.

@Sam.

I am from Nalanda and having same caste kurmi too :laugh: and i agree with you more than 50% vote of this caste will go to BJP....In last 2014 election without the rally of Modi in Nalanda NDA candidate looses by some thousand margin....
I am sure Modi will do rally in Biharsharif(proposed smart city :yay:) for upcoming election.

I don't have any knowledge on this issue on ground so i will take yours word for it and hope for best. It's sickening to me when other state people called UP and Bihar gawar people while 2 most bigger empire of this nation "mauryan" and "karuav and Pandav" kingdom belong to those 2 states.

in short jab tak rahega samose me aloo bihar me rahega laloo :D

I reckon BJP should have projected Shahnawaz as the CM candidate?

2 new developments:
*NCP-SP-Pappu Yadav and Devendra Yadav to make 'Secular Mahagathbandhan' and Tariq Anwar of NCP to be CM candidate(a muslim face).

* MIM to contest elections in Seemanchal region of Bihar( Consist of 4 districts and almost 30 seats, Muslims here are in large numbers and decide seats).
BJP seems to be a clear gainer from these 2 developments for obvious reasons as theres going to be many close margin seats and thats where BJP can get help.

2 new developments:
*NCP-SP-Pappu Yadav and Devendra Yadav to make 'Secular Mahagathbandhan' and Tariq Anwar of NCP to be CM candidate(a muslim face).

* MIM to contest elections in Seemanchal region of Bihar( Consist of 4 districts and almost 30 seats, Muslims here are in large numbers and decide seats).
BJP seems to be a clear gainer from these 2 developments for obvious reasons as theres going to be many close margin seats and thats where BJP can get help.

Looks like BJP will get clear majority in BIhar... besides yesterday Lalu got red faced after trying to propagate his Castist nonsense in CNN-IBN

As I said in my earlier post, MIM comes and LALU goes.

In seemamchal even if MIM manages to get 5,000votes in each seat, it will mean BJP winning.

Looks like BJP will get clear majority in BIhar... besides yesterday Lalu got red faced after trying to propagate his Castist nonsense in CNN-IBN
Yes. Rest assured, BJP will coming with a huge mandate in Bihar and form govt for sure.

As I said in my earlier post, MIM comes and LALU goes.

In seemamchal even if MIM manages to get 5,000votes in each seat, it will mean BJP winning.
MIM and SP-NCP-Pappu Yadav alliance led by Tariq Anwar will help BJP getting all close margin seats. In 2010, there were 56 close margine seats( less than 4000 votes).

Seat sharing formula of NDA alliance almost done. BJP to get about 170 and its allies 73 .Official announcement tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom