What's new

Bihar election

Yup the winning grand alliance will be = BJP+RSLP+HAM+LJP
Unlikely
Toicom/elections/bihar-elections-2015/news/Bookies-give-Grand-Alliance-an-edge-in-Bihar/articleshow/49604867

Bookies are right at least 80% of the time.

Grand victory for grand alliance...!!!!Guys what's your take on this result.

Result of BJP'S deviation into communal polarization?

Since I am continued to be banned from the Central South Asia subforum (for time being or permanently I don't know):

I would first like to thank @Star Wars and others (@SarthakGanguly) for the excellent coverage and real hope they gave me from "sanghi" perspective ;)

I would like to say to them not to take it too hard. Winning and losing are part of life. The real important victory was LS 2014...let us not forget that. Sometimes people will choose different people to run state and country....and we must acknowledge what people of Bihar have chosen. Yes it disgusts me they have endorsed Lalu in the process of doing so....but that to me shows the desperation of BJP opponents.....so BJP will have to be more prepared and consistent in its electioneering. They either have to go 100% development or 100% communal/caste (like SGanguly was saying).....none of this 50/50 bullcrap with stuff changing halfway. People simply will not vote for you if they see a confused stance. I personally hope BJP becomes full development focus-only party....a good change would be to change NDA meaning to National Development Alliance.

Now BJP has to learn from its mistakes and play more astutely and intelligently in Assam and especially UP. Everything else will be a bonus as far as wins go.

LS 2014: A new Hope

Delhi + Bihar: Empire Strikes back

????: Return of the Jedi :devil:

For LS 2019, depending on how things go, BJP must be prepared to ask SFC to test a 200kt thermonuke a few months before. We need to establish full proven credibility of the scaled tritium design anyway and its better BJP takes no risks.

Since I am continued to be banned from the Central South Asia subforum (for time being or permanently I don't know):

I would first like to thank @Star Wars and others (@SarthakGanguly) for the excellent coverage and real hope they gave me from "sanghi" perspective ;)

I would like to say to them not to take it too hard. Winning and losing are part of life. The real important victory was LS 2014...let us not forget that. Sometimes people will choose different people to run state and country....and we must acknowledge what people of Bihar have chosen. Yes it disgusts me they have endorsed Lalu in the process of doing so....but that to me shows the desperation of BJP opponents.....so BJP will have to be more prepared and consistent in its electioneering. They either have to go 100% development or 100% communal/caste (like SGanguly was saying).....none of this 50/50 bullcrap with stuff changing halfway. People simply will not vote for you if they see a confused stance. I personally hope BJP becomes full development focus-only party....a good change would be to change NDA meaning to National Development Alliance.

Now BJP has to learn from its mistakes and play more astutely and intelligently in Assam and especially UP. Everything else will be a bonus as far as wins go.

LS 2014: A new Hope

Delhi + Bihar: Empire Strikes back

????: Return of the Jedi :devil:

For LS 2019, depending on how things go, BJP must be prepared to ask SFC to test a 200kt thermonuke a few months before. We need to establish full proven credibility of the scaled tritium design anyway and its better BJP takes no risks.

Back
Top Bottom