What's new

BIGGEST FAILURE; Primary education: In Pakistan 6.2m children still out of school

surprisingly we have very good ration for secondary education not much different than india, i know for fact we have more percapita doctors than india and more colleges than india, i dont know about engrs but it shoudnot be much different
so i dont think its the no. of skilled professionals required for these project but the problem lies what to do with vast uneducated mass
Will appreciate figures and stats.

I hate Indian education system, We have different boards different education system..

Th Solution;

Implement Central board for everyone, and state can teach 1/2 extra subject (state history, state culture , Language etc)

Madarsas must be forced to comply to CBSE board, although they can teach something they want (Urdu, Koran)..

Physicians (per 1,000 people) | Data | Table

for doctors its 0.8 in pakistan/1000 vs 0.6 in india a difference of 25%
Look carefully. That's 2010 data. In 2012 it was 0.7 and in 2015 it was 0.9 as per latest released figures. In current decade, Indian education has grown exponentially. I am not boasting but giving a particular fact that with rising economic growth rate, investments in education had increased multifold. Is expected to reach 1.4-1.5 by 2020 with double digit growth very much possible.

Point is, economic growth is directly proportional to education growth and vice versa. Its a loop and hence we need to continually go round the loop and progress.

Indian and Pakistanis are biggest data Manipulator. (or Liar)

In India a person is called literate if he can write his name (WTF)...
In Pakistan (and India as well) Madarsas are considered as school...

Imagine what will be the data if correctly taken..

yes dude i support you whole heartedly.... WTF....if u can write your name you are literate!!!! literacy should includee atleast matriculation...

Look carefully. That's 2010 data. In 2012 it was 0.7 and in 2015 it was 0.9 as per latest released figures. In current decade, Indian education has grown exponentially. I am not boasting but giving a particular fact that with rising economic growth rate, investments in education had increased multifold. Is expected to reach 1.4-1.5 by 2020 with double digit growth very much possible.

Point is, economic growth is directly proportional to education growth and vice versa. Its a loop and hence we need to continually go round the loop and progress.

india has a huge population due to which inspite of massive investment .... the number of docs are low.... in next decade (started in 2013) govt has taken initiative to increase medical seats to 20k additional....

yes dude i support you whole heartedly.... WTF....if u can write your name you are literate!!!! literacy should includee atleast matriculation...

india has a huge population due to which inspite of massive investment .... the number of docs are low.... in next decade (started in 2013) govt has taken initiative to increase medical seats to 20k additional....
i know more about the doctors in india than you do, as i am doctor and resident physician and have dozens of Indian doctors as friends, as of now 2015 situation isnt changing!

i know more about the doctors in india than you do, as i am doctor and resident physician and have dozens of Indian doctors as friends, as of now 2015 situation isnt changing!

dude i am a doctor too....:cool: and i didn say the situation is goin to change in 2015 infact i said that in next decade...you quoted the wrong person..
.and to be honest south asian govts sucks... .... ..

dude i am a doctor too....:cool: and i didn say the situation is goin to change in 2015 infact i said that in next decade...you quoted the wrong person..
.and to be honest south asian govts sucks... .... ..
well than you will know better than me, but as much as i have heard from my indian friends in USA is that india lacks post graduate seats and there is a problem of quota system

CDHq3taUMAADj5I.jpg

UAE = 45% , Pakistan 23% more than anyone in the world ?

Not more than anyone. North Korea spends probably way more. But UAE is a small fiefdom and awash with oil and corruption money (all corruption in the region has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE) therefore they do not need much education.

But Pakistan's education expenditure is truly a shameful figure. Pakistan clearly should do more.

Don't intend to troll but I have been putting this question forward in other threads too.

Pakistan has been lagging behind in all level of education. Be it primary secondary or higher studies.

No matter how much investments you bring in, it will never ever be inclusive if your own people are not able to earn money out of it.

I am just asking, where will Pakistan bring engineers doctors and science personals in bulk to fulfil the requirement popping out of this investment?

There must be some roadmap? Just curious.
I put education forward and ALL bloody village minded politically active idiots said Pakistan cant afford welfare...Apparently educating the population falls under welfare...

When you get this type of stupid mentality from those who can afford education or somehow managed to land a job enough to get an internet....these political leaches wont let Pakistanis benefit because it will severe the vote bank! Who do you think is voting for idiots?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom