What's new

Biggest Commonwealth Games kicks off in Delhi

someone blow up the DD guys, why don't we have a suicide bomber for the love of humanity! :mad:

They are just trying to recover as much money as they can from the events... let them go on. Anyone posted recorded versions online yet?

Guess its the devious Hindoo minds at work again...allocating a darker genetically inferior Hindoo girl to the Pakistani contingent of aryan,greek persian, arab (fill in the blanks) lineage to malign the superior race:rofl:

This isnt a racial term. And dont feed the hater.

AR Rahman.. on the stage... wowwwww

SPECTACULAR OPENING CEREMONY

Best of Luck to the Indian Contingent.

This isnt a racial term. And dont feed the hater.

Varghese, it is a racial term..ask the Jews. There is no such thing as an Aryan..it was initially used as a loose term to refer to people who are thought to have migrated into Central Asia from Eastern Ukraine and later on into the Indian subcontinent but that was before Hitler adopted it..

Whenever the term Aryan is used now, it always has a racial connotation..

Point taken re: the HATER though

BTW, good opening ceremony..less technically spectacular than Beijing but more spontaneous and vibrant (there is no point in comparing the two events as Olympics is a more global affair).The organisers did a good job in showcasing India

I want to kill the power department guys:angry: , lost power at 7:00 exactly. Returned at 8:00 or so. But the Cable is gone!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I have called them n times but no reply, guess they are gone early for sunday. :hitwall: what a travesty :blink:

guys plz post some videos plz plz plz

Varghese, it is a racial term..ask the Jews. There is no such thing as an Aryan..it was initially used as a loose term to refer to people who are thought to have migrated into Central Asia from Eastern Ukraine and later on into the Indian subcontinent but that was before Hitler adopted it..

Whenever the term Aryan is used now, it always has a racial connotation..

pseudo-racial term.

back on topic

Ok I take back all the jokes I have made on CWG! :P

Every one stage appears to be enjoying themselves ...wonderful !

The lady in red shaari beside Oscar uncle is so hot!:smitten::smitten:

I guess this CWG made porcupines out of all those who watched it... Goosebumps all the way

Jai Hind!!:victory::victory:

Back
Top Bottom