What's new

Biggest Commonwealth Games kicks off in Delhi

the biggest comedy is that not many people from Pakistan,China,some people from turkey,a Thai,a Taiwanese,some American and Russian flags(false flag) r not visible on this thread,feel some people really got a heartbreak

my friend.. let's hope will never see those flags for next twelve days. if that happenes.. then we all know games has been a grand success.. fingers crossed!!

Ok now .. lets win some medal...

I am supporting Pakistan for second place (India first of course :angel: ). I think we Indians should do that, to pay them back for the support their contingent gave us around 10 days back when things were not looking as good as they are now.

the biggest comedy is that not many people from Pakistan,China,some people from turkey,a Thai,a Taiwanese,some American and Russian flags(false flag) r not visible on this thread,feel some people really got a heartbreak

its ok brother. i see some chinese n pakistani frends cheering us.
anyway, its our ceremony, and we should be proud of it.

The haters got owned................Shouldn't have mouthed off to much.

varghese-albums-pics-2-picture3685-owned.jpg

Beleive me after this CWG end nobody is going to remember,what just happened weeks before it,and those who insulted us,threw as much as mud they can and predicted India can not hold olympics in its lifetime will see in the next 10 yrs that India is going to each and every game this universe have-Asiad,Olympics and even inter galactic sports:cheesy:

Damn it ....Damn it....Damn it...

I Hate to be Sissy .... I hate when tears swell up my years...I hate when i cant talk due to emotions...I consider them sign of weakness ...

Damn it ... i am having all of those now....

But bloody damn ...i proud to be an Indian....and Inshallah this was a great opening ceremony....We did It...
Ladies and Gentlemen -- Brothers and Sisters -- We have arrived...Next stop Olympics...

Chinese Dragon -- do predict about olympics too...

Jai Hind.........

Kalmdai during his speech addressed India's ex president as 'Abul kalam Azad' while his name is APJ Abdul Kalam. :angry: He will never be correct.

Have anyone noticed that?

Thank god he did not reffered Pratibha patil as Sushma Swaraj:lol:

Damn it ....Damn it....Damn it...

I Hate to be Sissy .... I hate when tears swell up my years...I hate when i cant talk due to emotions...I consider them sign of weakness ...

Damn it ... i am having all of those now....

But bloody damn ...i proud to be an Indian....and Inshallah this was a great opening ceremony....We did It...
Ladies and Gentlemen -- Brothers and Sisters -- We have arrived...Next stop Olympics...

Chinese Dragon -- do predict about olympics too...

Jai Hind.........

Olympics is coming to us brother,it is going nowhere,just wait till 2020

After the closing Ceremony Delhi 2010 will go into the history books as the best,the biggest and the most popular CWG ever

Back
Top Bottom