What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

Dude, I was being sarcastic.
okay but u still can not argue with the facts I put Tejas is more than pakistan air force can handle specially when India with have more than 300 of them with production peaking around 30 an year.
In just first 3 months 4 Tejas have flown. And one more will fly in this week, sp production is already closing to 10+ an year when production lines has just started.
In around 5 years Tejas numbers will be around 100+. Not just a regular 4th Gen. but a 4.5 genration.

we don't need to induct a fighter which one still under developed and not up to mark compare to available 4rt generation fighters plane.

Still under developed, for the last 30 plus years of development...must have some stunted growth problem.

Also you cannot just keep on plucking and improving things in the workshop, one need to be in the open, get the first hand knowledge about the machine and how do the combination of men and machine works. This is not possible unless Tejas are inducted in the IAF.

One reason JF-17 is going for refurbishment and up gradation after it is inducted, so far 100 JF-17 are in the PAF fleet. Going for block 2 and block 3, it is a continuous process, can't be an ultimate perfectionist product.

Also you cannot just keep on plucking and improving things in the workshop, one need to be in the open, get the first hand knowledge about the machine and how do the combination of men and machine works. This is not possible unless Tejas are inducted in the IAF.

One reason JF-17 is going for refurbishment and up gradation after it is inducted, so far 100 JF-17 are in the PAF fleet. Going for block 2 and block 3, it is a continuous process, can't be an ultimate perfectionist product.
IAF didn't want to mass operate a fighter only slightly more advanced than the JF17 Block 2. So we avoided mass producing the Mk1 for no reason.

Pakistan needed fighters desperately. So they mass operate outdated Block2 which is yet to mature.

okay but u still can not argue with the facts I put Tejas is more than pakistan air force can handle specially when India with have more than 300 of them with production peaking around 30 an year.
In just first 3 months 4 Tejas have flown. And one more will fly in this week, sp production is already closing to 10+ an year when production lines has just started.
In around 5 years Tejas numbers will be around 100+. Not just a regular 4th Gen. but a 4.5 genration.
Yes, I wont argue about the abilities of an a/c which has been in development for last 4 decades but being rejected by its airforce for poor performance.

Do they fly...most of them are displayed in Indian parades as 'beauty objects' or mock-ups.

Tejas-light-combat-aircraft-to-make-debut-run-on-Republic-Day-parade-indialivetoday.jpg

800px-Tejas_Trainer_62_New_Delhi_Parade.jpg

This symbol represents biggest failure in Indian history.

And the big worry is?

The big worry is whether they will fall out of the sky after taking off.

Still under developed, for the last 30 plus years of development...must have some stunted growth problem.

Totally depends on requirements...
Paf did not have options, so they chooseed to induct fighter even that is not up to mark. The real jf 17 will be mark 3..

Other hand, India was already having enough 4rt generation fighters to protect our sky.

Yes, we are surly late and there is no doubt but real fighter will be only jf 17 mark 3 and hal Tejas mki 1a and hal Tejas 2...

Yes, I wont argue about the abilities of an a/c which has been in development for last 4 decades but being rejected by its airforce for poor performance.

which airforce rejected the Tejas??
There are 123 orders placed for MK1 and MK1A fighters, Tejas developments started seriously during only 2002-2003 when budget was allocated. Today Tejas production is in full swing thats standard development life cycle of an aircraft.

This symbol represents biggest failure in Indian history.

The big worry is whether they will fall out of the sky after taking off.

Yes, because we are not doing just nut bolt and good paint job...

Design, develop, and testing is something different. I m happy to see that we are trying at least and in coming future at least we will be own developed fighter without OEM attached.

You might be happy with OEM Because till now Pakistan has not designed and developed a single trainer or fighter aircraft.

Yes, because we are not doing just nut bolt and good paint job...

Design, develop, and testing is something different. I m happy to see that we are trying at least and in coming future at least we will be own developed fighter without OEM attached.

You might be happy with OEM Because till now Pakistan has not designed and developed a single trainer or fighter aircraft.

No you are just importing every nut and bolt to assemble it and call it indigenous LOL

A big fvcking middle finger to you and your country. Now stop begging on our forum.

No you are just importing every nut and bolt to assemble it and call it indigenous LOL

A big fvcking middle finger to you and your country. Now stop begging on our forum.

Even Chinese are importing engine and other stuff but they are developing their fighters. The same thing goes to India....

Again I will say, working from scratch is something different compare to just nut bolt and good paint job...

Even Chinese are importing engine and other stuff but they are developing their fighters. The same thing goes to India....

Again I will say, working from scratch is something different compare to just nut bolt and good paint job...

You just keep telling yourself that. Dude, we couldn't give a flying fvck about this piece of junk you couldn't induct after decades. The record speaks for itself.

It is just that your countrymen are so desperate to post this crap on this forum. Otherwise we wouldn't care one bit about your sh!tty fighter.

I laugh when Pakistanis think their cold war era jets are magically superior to a a 4th gen fighter

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom