What's new

Big one , Imam e Kabba hits hard on Extremism & stereotyping of Muslims.

suicide bombing is haram!!! pelting oppressors is not & suicide bombing armed attackers is i guess allowed in war! :coffee: hence all the "WAR HEROES" who sacrificed their lives :sniper:

Even in war it is not allowed to blow urself up , becoz this life is Allah Gifted and only Allah can take it back from u .

I am still unable to find the answer... no body knows who are the redical ones and every one is blaming them like JI blames everything on America and Israeel..

Everyone who believes in Extra state Jihad and Suicide Bombings anywhere around the globe , carry out insurgency against an Islamic Country is a Radical in my eyes.

Those who bomb data darbar , public places , minority places of worship , schools and markets are also Terrorists.

Everyone who believes in Extra state Jihad and Suicide Bombings anywhere around the globe , carry out insurgency against an Islamic Country is a Radical in my eyes.

Those who bomb data darbar , public places , minority places of worship , schools and markets are also Terrorists.
well you are right but your statement is little short to cover the vast purview of terrorism, radicalism & extremism.
terrorism is not always committed by non state actors only, many a times states are involved as well, through their military personals, secret agencies etc.

Imam e kaba's message is the the true Islamic message Islam is about peace teaches harmony and is a saviour of man kind , i dont know how the world came to a conclusion that they should be afraid of Islam and muslims these fundos are very few and they are rather hopicrats nor true muslims.. If majority of muslims were fundos and supported thugish terorist actions on civilians than there are more than 1 billion of us .. a sane mind can imagine what kind of havoc they can bring....!!

Back
Top Bottom