What's new

Big country with a small heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have a choice. but we at least is trying to balance.

look at you, a so called power, but so well dancing with the west. Even Iran is pissed by you.

Come on... seriously? Give us examples of when we danced to the tunes of west and I could try to reply .

For a long time I was fancying the idea of south Asia economic block consisting of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Nepal, Sri Lanka,Nepal. But then I realize it's impossible thinking of This small heart mindset, poisonous education to young generations by its congress party. Today it becomes even harsh as the west has bought up India media.

dude before commenting on India look at the problem of your country west has never been able to influence india but for pakistan it is for everyone to see......Don't buy any sh!t your media says!!!!!!!!! poisonous education come see wat is thought in our school system if you find even one evil mention of pakistan we indians promise you to do whatever you pakistanis say

Come on... seriously? Give us examples of when we danced to the tunes of west and I could try to reply .

is that obvious? Pushing Pakistan on the WOT of the west, Pissing Iran with the sanction set by the US, Being a stake or stick of the US against China, Embarrassing Russia with US weapons, you don't speak before you even think.

is that obvious? Pushing Pakistan on the WOT of the west, Pissing Iran with the sanction set by the US, Being a stake or stick of the US against China, Embarrassing Russia with US weapons, you don't speak before you even think.

It is you who speaks without thinking..dont embarrass yourself.

pushing pak on wot,pissing iran etc.. you got up from coma or for you 1+1=3 huh!!!!!!!!

we don't have a choice. but we at least is trying to balance.

look at you, a so called power, but so well dancing with the west. Even Iran is pissed by you.

You speak of balance.
We mounted a Israeli radar on a Russian plane.
We buy arms from Isreal, oil from KSA and have cordial relationship with Palestine.
Not to mention the US & Russia

Try doing that yourself.

but why you are seen hostile from all your neighbors? is that due to your small heart? think about it.

What means big heart?
Give Kashmir to Pakistan on platter?
Allow illegal Bangladeshis freely into India?
Take the burden of the mess that most South Asian Countries have made for themselves?
Allow people of South Asia to reap the benefits of India’s economic growth?
Or keep quite when Mumbai kind of incidence happens?

Then I would say the writer of the article is foolish.
This is not going to happen. We worked hard to be make what India is today and we are evolving and we have our complexities

but why you are seen hostile from all your neighbors? is that due to your small heart? think about it.

who sees us as enemy is it our islamic neighbours who in the name of islam wants to hurt us coz we are zionist or the sri lankan for exterminating the minorities of its country????

Before all of India's neighbours throw stone at us just look within yourself and tell me how good u are to call us bad........

That is opinion masquerading as fact. How many clashes we had with SL -- 0, BD-0, NL - 0, Bhu-0 Maldives - 0. Get your facts right son.

Afretad's big heart comment seems to have cathed up with the author

What means big heart?
Give Kashmir to Pakistan on platter?
Allow illegal Bangladeshis freely into India?
Take the burden of the mess that most South Asian Countries have made for themselves?
Allow people of South Asia to reap the benefits of India’s economic growth?
Or keep quite when Mumbai kind of incidence happens?

Then I would say the writer of the article is foolish.
This is not going to happen. We worked hard to be make what India is today and we are evolving and we have our complexities

Yup you came the closest to the definition of BIG HEART...

Why do we have to push you when Pakistan is willingly taking part in WOT? India is supporting it as it serves our interest. When Pakistan is not willing to take on terrorists in its soil, we are hoping at least some external pressure would work.

India does what is best in its interest. That's why we have aligned with US for our own gain. Still we have an independent foreign policy which allows us to reject deals which do not benefit us. eg. MMRCA

There is no cold war any more to choose either US or Russia. India is successfully having good relationship with both the countries, again for our own benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom