What's new

Biden’s $1 trillion budget for world war

I hope US can one day also "find other ways besides open warfare" to push your expansions. by trade is a good alternative.
Building artificial islands and aggressively overfishing in other countries' waters as well as forcing foreign ships away especially Asian countries is not trade.

Building artificial islands and aggressively overfishing in other countries' waters as well as forcing foreign ships away especially Asian countries is not trade.
US can try the same as long as you don't bomb and kill, it'll be a way better approach, China and Asean still enjoy a very healthy relationship, Asean is China's biggest trading partner.

US can try the same as long as you don't bomb and kill, it'll be a way better approach, China and Asean still enjoy a very healthy relationship, Asean is China's biggest trading partner.
So what? France and Germany were biggest trading partners before WW1. You talk about healthy relationship but you see the build up of arms going on right now in all those countries in Asia and many of those are being criticize by China for some reason while under the healthy relationship.

You an always lead the way by vacating Diego Garcia.

So what? France and Germany were biggest trading partners before WW1..
It would be nice if they did open fire on each other, that's what I m suggesting. South China sea has been debated by 6 countries for many decades, China is not the only claimant there, as long as we just argue and debate, all will be fine and negotiable.

You an always lead the way by vacating Diego Garcia.
Even if the British asked us to leave, you think China would give up the artificial islands?

It would be nice if they did open fire on each other, that's what I m suggesting. South China sea has been debated by 6 countries for many decades, China is not the only claimant there, as long as we just argue and debate, all will be fine and negotiable.
Sure, I hope that China and the other Asian countries can resolved the issue in SCS. But until then, the governments and military of Asia will see how it is by both action and words.

Even if the British asked us to leave, you think China would give up the artificial islands?

Sure, I hope that China and the other Asian countries can resolved the issue in SCS. But until then, the governments and military of Asia will see how it is by both action and words.
All six claimant countries have artificial islands in SCS , Taiwan has the biggest and Vietnam has the most number, why you only go after China?

778px-Spratly_with_flags.jpg

All six claimant countries have artificial islands in SCS , Taiwan has the biggest and Vietnam has the most number, why you only go after China?

Taiwan has the biggest artificial island? Please enlighten me on that? I always thought China were building the biggest islands.

If China was really that bad, she won't end up having the least number of the islands in SCS.

Why do you want anyone to tell you to leave? Isn't that a moral obligation for the richest/powerful nation to abide by "rules based order" ?
Also, none of China/Zimbabwe/Mexico have nothing to do with your occupation of Diego Garcia. If you are staying on a rent on an illegal housing, you should be looking for a proper place. Not wait for the 'illegal' owner' to invite you to leave.

The biggest island in the Spratly in SCS.
Oh biggest island. Not artificial island.

Why do you want anyone to tell you to leave? Isn't that a moral obligation for the richest/powerful nation to abide by "rules based order" ?
Also, none of China/Zimbabwe/Mexico have nothing to do with your occupation of Diego Garcia. If you are staying on a rent on an illegal housing, you should be looking for a proper place. Not wait for the 'illegal' owner' to invite you to leave.
Saudi Arabia told us to leave, the U.S. left. Philippines told us to leave, we left. They invite us back in, we go back in.

Oh biggest island. Not artificial island.
Everyone is building them up now, surprised? China has the least number of islands comparing to other claimants, but your media won't tell you that, right?

Everyone is building them up now, surprised? China has the least number of islands comparing to other claimants, but your media won't tell you that, right?
My media? LOL! You mean like Foxnews that supports Russia? Come now, I see China building artificial islands because of that problem of having least number of islands with fewer claims.

My media? LOL! You mean like Foxnews that supports Russia? Come now, I see China building artificial islands because of that problem of having least number of islands with fewer claims.
So China has couples of islands in SCS and tries to build them up, what's wrong with it? All other countries do the same on the islands they occupied, why you don't comment on them?

Taiwan has the biggest artificial island? Please enlighten me on that? I always thought China were building the biggest islands.
Not only the biggest island, it claims the whole south China sea, what do you say about their claim?

_20220109213434-png.857818

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom