What's new

Biden’s $1 trillion budget for world war

I agree with you, only if Muslims were that smart.... after the downfall of Ottoman's the Muslims failed to unite under one banner or centralized Govt or Khilafat. Its easy to pick on you when you are divided, EU learns that lesson hard way and look at them now, USA was blessed that all the messed up shit happen across the Atlantic ocean in Europe/ME and they had this natural protection of vast ocean.

China according to Chinese people are playing the long term game, wonder how that will fan out for them but if China has to come on top they have to get their boots dirty, without taking Taiwan no one will respect Chinese Military combat power, similar to that they are not openly supporting the Russians when the opportunity was given to them in a plate, China must realize that they needed Russian aggressive attitude towards EU in order to move forward in the larger geopolitical game, they learn nothing from Americans.

As for Pakistan and our leadership, we are a century behind every major regional power, I have no hope for our country nor its people, its doomed to die a painful and slow death.

arrey-kehna-kya-chahte-ho-what-is-machine-scene-engineering.gif

I will show Russia's example of why delayed response and inaction are fatal and how they've failed by not learning from the Afghanistan fiasco.

We all know Western support provided to the Mujahideen and how it tilted the balance and allowed temporary Western means “friends” to fight back.

Russia, from its prior history and relations, should have known after USSR, the Europeans weren't some friends. They've slowly taken down any Friends Russia had in the Middle East and Africa and replaced them with Western despots. When Asad was down, they didn't come or provide weapons until he was on his knees. Joins the West in sanctioning its friends. Talk about blowing out your knees.

When the West was engaged in overseas ops should have used the same textbook example and provided arms to damage and weaken and inflict bodily injury.

One can say they were inflicted with Aman Ki Asha crap.

I will show Russia's example of why delayed response and inaction are fatal and how they've failed by not learning from the Afghanistan fiasco.
I'd say Russian's don't have the same capacity to support the Taliban against the US, as the US supported Taliban against the USSR, America got Pakistan/KSA with them, one provided manpower, training, open border and air cover, other (KSA) provides religious backings to their fight. Russians did not have that luxury against America but they did support the Taliban but towards the very end of the war.

Russia, from its prior history and relations, should have known after USSR, the Europeans weren't some friends. They've slowly taken down any Friends Russia had in the Middle East and Africa and replaced them with Western despots. When Asad was down, they didn't come or provide weapons until he was on his knees. Joins the West in sanctioning its friends. Talk about blowing out your knees.
I mean USSR was pretty much isolated, specially in the ME as Israel was whooping A$$'s of its Arab enemies like Egypt and Syria which were heavily influence by USSR, if Israel was defeated that would give a huge boost to USSR influence in ME, But Russians/Iran did a " good " job in Syria, they did manage to save their man A$$head in power while almost defeating West Proxies like ISIS/AQ-Al Nusra fronts.
Western power alliance is too strong for China or Russian's to face alone, without China/Russian working together they can't do shit to American hegemony throughout the world, At Least i don't see anything changing in our life time.

One can say they were inflicted with Aman Ki Asha crap.
Well Aman ki Asha was still better than what we have today, at least before we were looking at peace on equal terms now our civil military leadership has take off their pants and lay on the back and presented their Tashreef to anyone who wants to An@l sex.

As for Pakistan and our leadership, we are a century behind every major regional power, I have no hope for our country nor its people, its doomed to die a painful and slow death.

Just one century behind? Pakistan is in the 15th century, and hoping to move to the 13th soon, while the world is in the 21st, and moving ahead ever faster.

Just one century behind? Pakistan is in the 15th century, and hoping to move to the 13th soon, while the world is in the 21st, and moving ahead ever faster.
Why? China's GDP per capita was far behind Pakistan's barely 30 years ago and was one of the poorest country in the world, once a country is on the right path, they will do wonders in a very short span of time.

Of course, sanction SK, anything wrong since THAAD threatens Chinas security, what would US do in similar stiuation ? With respect to Japan, it is building strategic weapons such as cruise missiles and it wants to do preemptive strikes on neighbouring countries when it sees fit to do so, whats wrong with China issuing a warning to these warmonger Japanese.
LOL! I don't see anywhere about Japan going to preemptive strikes on their neighbors. None whatsoever. China doesn't want Japan being stronger especially where China wants Senkaku Islands.

Do you even know who made this claim first? ROC (Taiwan), and it still does. but I know your media will never tell me the whole story other than China bad.
You ignore that China wants half the Pacific by your own government years ago. Not to mention the 9 dash line as well. Doubt even Taiwan claims that.

LOL! I don't see anywhere about Japan going to preemptive strikes on their neighbors. None whatsoever. China doesn't want Japan being stronger especially where China wants Senkaku Islands.

You ignore that China wants half the Pacific by your own government years ago. Not to mention the 9 dash line as well. Doubt even Taiwan claims that.
If you have paid attention to what is happening in Japan, thats what Japanese are crying that they are going to preemptive strike against their neighbouring countries with their new found strategic weapons when they see the need, are you being sleeping all the time ?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/...-japan-shifts-away-from-defense-only-strategy

Also, who says that China wants half Pacific ? China is saying Pacific is big enough to fit US and China, and of course, Pacific is not an American lake as you people like to think.

Last edited:
Why? China's GDP per capita was far behind Pakistan's barely 30 years ago and was one of the poorest country in the world, once a country is on the right path, they will do wonders in a very short span of time.

What can I say? Clearly Pakistan is not China. :D

You ignore that China wants half the Pacific by your own government years ago.
Where did you hear this crap? Your crazy western media again? like China had a design for 2,000 years to kill US?

Where did you hear this crap? Your crazy western media again? like China had a design for 2,000 years to kill US?
Your Chinese President has said so. Not from some U.S. governor.

If you have paid attention to what is happening in Japan, thats what Japanese are crying that they are going to preemptive strike against their neighbouring countries with their new found strategic weapons when they see the need, are you being sleeping all the time ?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/...-japan-shifts-away-from-defense-only-strategy

Also, who says that China wants half Pacific ? China is saying Pacific is big enough to fit US and China, and of course, Pacific is not an American lake as you people like to think.
The Chinese President says. And we never claimed as American lake. The Chinese perspective is that it should be shared even though we don't claim it.

On the other topic, where if you have been sleeping for many years since North Korea launching ballistic missiles over Japan as well as China laying claims to Senkaku Islands.

Haven't you Chinese posters always talk about pre-emptive strikes against Japan? Now you know how Japan feels.

Last edited:
Your Chinese President has said so. Not from some U.S. governor.

The Chinese President says. And we never claimed as American lake. The Chinese perspective is that it should be shared even though we don't claim it.

On the other topic, where if you have been sleeping for many years since North Korea launching ballistic missiles over Japan as well as China laying claims to Senkaku Islands.

Haven't you Chinese posters always talk about pre-emptive strikes against Japan? Now you know how Japan feels.
Now, you are just diverting as you lost the argument. You said Japan doesnt make the threat of preemptive strikes against China, now you have benn disproved and want to make of BS that China threatens Japan first, what a loser.

As far as the the Diaoyu islands are concerned, they are Chinese, period.

When? you just talked to him?
He gave a speech about it during the Obama administration. Don't need to talk to him.

Now, you are just diverting as you lost the argument. You said Japan doesnt make the threat of preemptive strikes against China, now you have benn disproved and want to make of BS that China threatens Japan first, what a loser.

As far as the the Diaoyu islands are concerned, they are Chinese, period.
LOL! Exactly the mindset why Japan is rearming itself. Lost the argument. In your view.

Back
Top Bottom