What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

Bajwa went to the US to oversee the progress of exfiltrating nuclear warheads from Pakistan. Probably 50% complete, taken in the "empty" military cargo planes the US sent for flood relief. Once that is done US will attack.

Please can you tell me what your smoking or snorting or swallowing?

Good quote about the context.
A couple of things.
1) I am frankly surprised Joe Biden is still capable of articulating thoughts like the quoted above. I think it shows his very deep experience in world affairs, despite his failing mental and physical abilities. I have to give it to him despite I HATE this guy now!
2) The quoted part MIGHT be a window into the Biden administration. Here he is mentioning China, Russia, India and Pakistan in a short time span. It wouldn't surprise me at all that there is some 'understanding' with China about the overall relationship between the two Superpowers where Pakistan is significant part.
3) As to the Pakistani nuclear weapons being potentially unsafe--- nah, Americans know the safety precautions in place, some of them were helped to put on by Americans themselves. BUT it sort of serves Pakistan's interests to keep Americans on the edge about Pakistan's nukes, bad press notwithstanding. What is new here? Haven't we heard the claims of the unsafe nukes for decades? What did Bill Clinton say about Pakistan? Then Obama? As I see it, when Americans look at China and Pakistan then Pakistan's nukes become a big factor in their decisions.
4) I don't think the Biden admin is as much of a fond of the Modi govt as Trump, Bill Clinton and Obama were of the previous Indian govts.

Do you think Pakistanis should vote Republican this midterm and 2024 to stick it to Biden?

Ethiopians had the same issue with Democrats when Biden sanctioned Ethiopia. They were pivotal in making Virginia have a Republican governor.

Please can you tell me what your smoking or snorting or swallowing?

Doesn't even matter if he is right or wrong accidentally
Unless he has knowledge of the matter it's creating a rumor

So you have imagination I also have one and unless we want to live in imaginary world and argue in that as well, such posts shud not be allowed.

Usually this is a better forum. More fact base but lately it has just been driven down as political temp is high.

You your self have given alot of insights to your imagination as well....

Try sticking to facts

I am all for an Islamic system in Pakistan.

But are the leaders brave enough to implement such a system?

How much Islam are we going to implement?

For example when will we implement cutting off the hand for theft?

Like they do in Saudi Arabia?

Regards,

MultaniGuy
Iran and Saudia are almost monolithic when it comes to sect. each of them have 1 dominant sect.

whereas in Pakistan there are dozens upon dozen of versions.
do you want hanfiism (made by iranis for export only)?
cannot because it has brelvis (made in india who have 100s if not thousands of live and dead pirs and tariqas) then deobandis (also made in india which has many versions of wahabism and godmen).

anyhoo what happened to the ban on religious talk here?

Pakistan's the only country in the history where it's biggest domestic stakeholders are against it's progression and actively working to harm it.
Short term personal benefits outweight national interest. Pakistan has no national identity. It's all about working for individual interest.

@Arsalan345 and Bajwa are good example. :enjoy:

Pakistan is nearing default. Biden is setting terms for the bailout. One of the objectives will be to denuclearize the country.

If Pakistan defaults, Bajwa should be hanged. Pakistan has been brought to its knees by this regime change. If Pakistani nation was alive, Bajwa would have been pulled out of GHQ and lynched on the streets.

The problem is Pakistan is that no one is held accountable. Those who should be in jail, are imposed on the country through regime change assisted by military leadership.

Yup, been saying this for a while.
But some are not even willing to talk about such and keep deluding themselves. Seriously investing in Pakistan is the worst decision by China. I put it harshly, the situation in Pakistan is even worst than Africa.

There is nothing external factors can do it one can't even help themselves. Pakistan is hopeless. No offence.

Iran and Saudia are almost monolithic when it comes to sect. each of them have 1 dominant sect.

cannot because it has brelvis (made in india who have 100s if not thousands of live and dead pirs and tariqas) then deobandis (also made in india which has many versions of wahabism and godmen).

Salafism/Deobandism/Wahabbism/Hanafi interpretation is all the same thing.

The Wahhabis (As called by their enemies) also use Hanafi jurisprudence.

Hanafi is just the oldest interpretation.

But some are not even willing to talk about such and keep deluding themselves. Seriously investing in Pakistan is the worst decision by China. I put it harshly, the situation in Pakistan is even worst than Africa.

There is nothing external factors can do it one can't even help themselves. Pakistan is hopeless. No offence.

Chinese should leave Pakistan ASAP.

Well I do not want to offend anyone, but Barelvis are odds with the Salafis/Deobandis.

I know I am going to get a shouting. But its true.

It is all good. Lackey Bajwa and his Lackey Generals know how to lick Biden's feet and his hind side. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom