What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

thank god, I don't support an armed revolution, we are not monkeys and too many enemies surrounding
An Iranian style street protest movement is the max

Idk tbh I don’t think Pakistani people are mentally ready for the endurance a revolution will bring. Just my thoughts.

Spy Masters but can’t end insurgency in Balochistan and Waziris

The amount of suffering they have inflicted upon the enemy is leagues ahead of what they can do to us,, look at the state of the afghans today

Nukes of Pakistan concerns all Muslims.
If Pakistan can’t do shit I rather some other nationality Muslims at least secure the nukes from falling into the hands of kuffar. I’d even rather Afghans secure our nukes then usa getting our nukes. At least Afghanistan being Muslims won’t ever be a true friend of India since hindutva will always hate Muslims.

Afghans love India.

I see what you are saying, genuinely speaking, but it is too far fetched. Arabs are becoming more secular and have their own issues. Idk about Iran, Afghans would take it but I don’t think they have people such as nuclear scientists or any scientists as they have been devastated by wars. Which leads to either balkanziation or denuke and slave of India.

The amount of suffering they have inflicted upon the enemy is leagues ahead of what they can do to us,, look at the state of the afghans today

Where did I mention Afghans? I said Waziristan and Balochistan.

India hasn’t faced a speckle of what Pakistan has faced .

The problem is that is incident will now be blamed on IK. All TV channels and govt officials will peddle the narrative that IK ruined US-Pak relations.

Whatever happens in Pakistan and to Imran Khan affects ethnic Afghans.

You should be worrying about the IEA bro. That’s your main concern. Pakistani politics are for Pakistanis and the last time I checked, Imran Khan identifies himself as a Pakistani.

You should be worrying about the IEA bro. That’s your main concern. Pakistani politics are for Pakistanis and the last time I checked, Imran Khan identifies himself as a Pakistani.

The A in Pakistan stands for Afghania. And I am from Quetta, a city in Pakistan. So it affects me as well.

It really is a slap in the face of many US centric Pakistanis. The rednecks basically termed Pakistan as the most dangerous country in a jiffy. These words by Biden cannot be taken lightly. The matter of the fact is that Biden is just a mouthpiece. Whatever he says is simply state policy.
This statement changes nothing on the ground in Pakistan. People will continue to do business with Americans as usual.

Much of the noise is on TV and forums like PDF. Anchors are busy creating a story from a statement. Most will sell their manjan to the gullible and earn bucks from their videos uploaded on YouTube.

Real problem will be overlooked as usual. It does not sits well with the populist digital narrative. This is why Pakistan does not have solution for its problems.

You being an overseas do not understand Pakistani public well enough. I do.

Afghans love India.

I see what you are saying, genuinely speaking, but it is too far fetched. Arabs are becoming more secular and have their own issues. Idk about Iran, Afghans would take it but I don’t think they have people such as nuclear scientists or any scientists as they have been devastated by wars. Which leads to either balkanziation or denuke and slave of India.

Where did I mention Afghans? I said Waziristan and Balochistan.

India hasn’t faced a speckle of what Pakistan has faced .

It's the same afghani ethnocentric bullshit, constant fassad on the western borders for decade after decade when we have a massive enemy to the east

they cleaned out all the Muslim ummah types from the top spots after TTP , I don't think thisll happen
There’s still some
Imran Khan in his recent interview kinda negated your points - He said the west painted our program as "Islamic" for propaganda while the Israel bomb wasn't called Jewish or Indian wasn't called Hindu or American wasn't called Christian

What you are saying is, is actually western propaganda to make us look irresponsible Fundos
West can make us look irresponsible if they want. It doesn’t change facts.
Fact is the only Muslim country in the world with nukes is Pakistan. For any other Muslim country to get nukes, it is not possible for at least a few decades.
Christians have the bomb. Seculars have the bomb. Jews have the bomb. Hindus have the bomb. MUSLIMS MUST HAVE THE BOMB.
Usa is run by evangelical Christians.
Israel is run by Zionist Jews.
India is run by Hindutva Hindus.
Europe is run my free masons secularists.
All of them are enemies of Islam and Muslims.
The truth is everything in the world has a religious side to it and is run according to religious interests.
Muslims need the bomb because all our enemies have the bomb.
oh boy... first nukes will head toward my city :rofl:
If Pakistan losses it’s nukes and Indians occupy Lahore, then it is part of india and the military infrastructure in that city is a valid target.

Afghans love India.
If Pakistan losses it’s nukes there will be no Pakistan. Afghans love Indians because india needs them against Pakistan. When Pakistan cease to exist and Afghanistan is neighbours with india they will be the biggest enemies of each other. Akhand Bharat includes Afghanistan. India is ruled by hindutva ideologies and has support of other anti Islam ideologies. No amount of d*ck sucking by afghans will prevent india from messing with them once their neighbours and Pakistan doesn’t exist.
Becoming secular or being illiterate won’t change the fact that Usa is run by evangelical Christians, Israel is run by Zionist Jews, India is run by Hindutva Hindus and, Europe is run my free masons secularists, who are all enemies of Islam. Zionist Jews have their greater Israel concept, Hindutva Hindus have their akhand bharat concept and evangelical Christians have their own plans for Muslims. Their eyes are still set on wiping Muslims out and taking their lands. If they haven’t done that yet it’s because Muslims have nukes as well.

Last edited:
It's the same afghani ethnocentric bullshit, constant fassad on the western borders for decade after decade when we have a massive enemy to the east

What about Indian ethnocentric stuff? PMLN and PPP wanted visa free travel with India back in 2008 😂

Also 2013

The A in Pakistan stands for Afghania. And I am from Quetta, a city in Pakistan. So it affects me as well.

But you are saying that you are not Pakistani, so ipso facto whatever happens in Pakistan doesn’t concern you.

Your opinion holds the same weight as that of a bharti, which is nothing.

These are your words, not mine.

Even the most peaceful people become militant when forced upon them.
Our enemies actions and the actions of traitors inside Pakistan will push people to fight back. If not there will be no more Pakistan. Pakistanis just need a strong leader to unite behind but unfortunately we don’t have someone like that yet. Imran Khan is too pacifist to do anything so he won’t even be able to be PM again let alone start a revolution.
I am all for an Islamic system in Pakistan.

But are the leaders brave enough to implement such a system?

How much Islam are we going to implement?

For example when will we implement cutting off the hand for theft?

Like they do in Saudi Arabia?

Regards,

MultaniGuy

What about Indian ethnocentric stuff? PMLN and PPP wanted visa free travel with India back in 2008 😂

They are scum too, add in the trash from the MQM

They all have colluded to bring absolute chaos for decades

There’s still some

West can make us look irresponsible if they want. It doesn’t change facts.
Fact is the only Muslim country in the world with nukes is Pakistan. For any other Muslim country to get nukes, it is not possible for at least a few decades.
Christians have the bomb. Seculars have the bomb. Jews have the bomb. Hindus have the bomb. MUSLIMS MUST HAVE THE BOMB.
Usa is run by evangelical Christians.
Israel is run by Zionist Jews.
India is run by Hindutva Hindus.
Europe is run my free masons secularists.
All of them are enemies of Islam and Muslims.
The truth is everything in the world has a religious side to it and is run according to religious interests.
Muslims need the bomb because all our enemies have the bomb.

If Pakistan losses it’s nukes and Indians occupy Lahore, then it is part of india and the military infrastructure in that city is a valid target.

If Pakistan losses it’s nukes there will be no Pakistan. Afghans love Indians because india needs them against Pakistan. When Pakistan cease to exist and Afghanistan is neighbours with india they will be the biggest enemies of each other. Akhand Bharat includes Afghanistan. India is ruled by hindutva ideologies and has support of other anti Islam ideologies. No amount of d*ck sucking by afghans will prevent india from messing with them once their neighbours and Pakistan doesn’t exist.

Becoming secular or being illiterate won’t change the fact that Usa is run by evangelical Christians, Israel is run by Zionist Jews, India is run by Hindutva Hindus and, Europe is run my free masons secularists, who are all enemies of Islam. Zionist Jews have their greater Israel concept, Hindutva Hindus have their akhand bharat concept and evangelical Christians have their own plans for Muslims. Their eyes are still set on wiping Muslims out and taking their lands. If they haven’t done that yet it’s because Muslims have nukes as well.
Even Buddhists have the nukes, if you consider China to be a Buddhist nation.

But you are saying that you are not Pakistani, so ipso facto whatever happens in Pakistan doesn’t concern you.

Your opinion holds the same weight than that of a bharti, which is nothing.

That guy is not even a Pakistani or a Pathan. lol.

He sounds like a slumdog Indiot.

Your opinion holds the same weight as that of a bharti, which is nothing.

Bhartis don’t have a significant population in Pakistan while there are 40,000,000 Pashtuns in Pakistan. Whatever happens in Pakistan affects my people 🤷

Back
Top Bottom