What's new

Biden poised to recognise Armenian genocide as Turkey left without friends

Turkey with no friends, should ask Iran for help...

LoL.....

Because it was Iran that allied with zionists, wests and wahabi terrorists to weaken and destabalize the biggest and strongest anti-Israel arab country left.

because its Iran who cynically tries to occupy and annex neighbours lands and help out zionists after they got defeated in their regime change game....

because it was Iran that went to the turkish border, and changed the geopolitical balance against turkey ?

because it was Iran whos leader publicly and openly made ethnic territorial claims against turkey ? and then played dumb when he got called out on it??

Iran could have ended and split turkey along time ago if it aggresively pursued the kurdish cause against turkey. but IRan is an intellgent player that knows pissing in your own neighbourhood is not a good idea and only invites opportunistic foreign vultures...

turkeys geopoltical behaviour under erdogan has been absolutely disgraceful. and its long past due you started seeing the reprecussions of your actions

One of the interesting parts about this topic is that you find thousands of Turks on Twitter right now denying that genocide has happened, while at the same time saying Armenians deserved it and we would do it again if circumstances require that again. One of the bigger paradoxes out there on social media. :)

turkeys geopoltical behaviour under erdogan has been absolutely disgraceful. and its long past due you started seeing the reprecussions of your actions

it is disgraceful that he backed you people with Brazil 2010. Should let the west isolate further. And close the border with iran... 😀

And why would Turkey end up in China's camp, when Turkey and China historically have never gotten along? They still have a number of key issues with each other.

Turkey is looking to be an independent player, not a subordinate to another nation.
I don't know that we have had historical relationship with modern day Turkey when their ancestors were a small sub tribe under the weather turkic khaganate.

What about the genocide of the Native Americans? of the Congolese people by Belgium? of the Muslims, Jews & Oriental Christians during Crusades? of the Palestinians & Kashmiris being conducted systematically on daily basis? etc, etc, ...

Genocide must be condemned in all forms and shapes but it should not be done so on selective and political bases.
The typical about aboutism to justify your genocides and your terrorism as if my neighbors Ir drug addict than I can be alcoholic also would be ok if the Hindus used what the Muslim rulers did to them in the past to justify their killings of Kashmiris and Indian Muslims?!!.

The typical about aboutism to justify your genocides and your terrorism as if my neighbors Ir drug addict than I can be alcoholic also would be ok if the Hindus used what the Muslim rulers did to them in the past to justify their killings of Kashmiris and Indian Muslims?!!.

There is no whataboutery when it comes to genocide and there certainly is no room for cynicism. I do condemn the atrocities of the so called Muslim rulers against Hindus and people of other religions and also the Muslim genocide conducted by the same so called Muslim rulers.

It does not have any scholarly and legal basis.

Beyond the US-Turkey relations will not be another result. And silencing the academics who claim that this is a false propaganda tool is the last point reached by modern society.

Countries that use this issue as a tool of political pressure prevent the issue from being discussed and concluded legally and academically for the same reasons.

You cannot prove yourself right about something by repeating the same thing million times and forbidding to say the opposite.

Millions of archive documents are available on the subject. Ask yourself this question: Why these matter can not be the subject of legal and academic circles, but becoming a matter of politicians who have problems with Turkey?

Before using the most vile form of propaganda with fake memories and fake photos, they must confront their mistakes.

A nation promised a state by the Russians was able to achieve independence from the Russians only in 1992, -Although they turned Anadolu into a bloodbath while Turks fighting in the west, south and east-.

Now let's talk about the PDF's stance: The US president takes a political decision. Who is doing the propaganda and advocacy of this decision in the PDF? Russian and Iranian members. Even that should teach you a lesson in international relations.

This issue is not a historical one, it is a political one.

Listen academics

Turkey should respond by recognizing the Native American genocide. In fact I really hope that a group of nations unite and use this American weapon of diplomacy against them. Far too long has the so called "defender of freedom" used "genocide" recognition in handpicked countries with which it doesn't get along to humiliate them for its own geopolitical gains.

Theoretically speaking there is nothing wrong with the concept of genocide recognition but the blatant hypocrisy with regards to how it is applied means that nobody is interested in the history or the victims and their fate. It's all about point scoring.

My first question is why are there 4 different titles on the same topic?

Second preliminary note: No, historical issues cannot be contaminated for political reasons. If the United States has such a history, it should be the subject of academics and related legal fields.

(My post on other topic)
Bidon's decision does not have any scholarly and legal basis.

Beyond the US-Turkey relations will not be another result. And silencing the academics who claim that this is a false propaganda tool is the last point reached by modern society. Countries that use this issue as a tool of political pressure and prevent the issue from being discussed and concluded legally and academically for the same reasons.

You cannot prove yourself right about something by repeating the same thing million times and forbidding to say the opposite.

Millions of archive documents are available on the subject. Ask yourself this question: Why these matter can not be the subject of legal and academic circles, but becoming a matter of politicians who have problems with Turkey?

Before using the most vile form of propaganda with fake memories and fake photos, Armenians must confront their mistakes.

A nation promised a state by the Russians was able to achieve independence from the Russians only in 1992, -Although they turned Anadolu into a bloodbath while Turks fighting in the west, south and east-.

Now let's talk about the PDF's stance: The US president takes a political decision. Who is doing the propaganda and advocacy of this decision in the PDF? Russian and Iranian members. Even that should teach you a lesson in international relations.

This issue is not a historical one, it is a political one.

Listen academics

Back
Top Bottom