What's new

Biden ends gun control speech with 'God save the Queen' 🤦‍♂️🤣

We all are touchy about our respective histories, bub.

We blaming the Brits for taking the Koh-e-Noor diamond and shoving it in the old hag's crown.

You going out of your way to destroy General Lee's statues and war memorials, trying hard to wipe out slavery from your history, all in the name of political correctness or some other BS, heh!

Guess which one is more absurd?

Kids (as in "youth") can't stop crying...

Kids, huh?!

As I said your extreme British touchyness is much different than ours...that's why this thread is going on for so many pages!!

As I said your British touchyness is much different than ours...that's why this thread is going on for so many pages!!

Nah. At the end of the day, we were both f**ked by those Brits, heh!

However, we don't dwell into revolutionary war reenactments, which is something, eh?

"Ooh, the British are coming, arseholes!"

The deputy White House press secretary couldn't - why would I go through the agony.

The man is complete bumbling hot-dog.

I guess him tripping over & over & over again is part of his masterplan(s) too, huh.

Look, ya'll got it wrong, just admit it & move on and hope 3rd time will be charm.
To be honest..among the democrat presidential candidates...Biden was dead last. If I recall correctly Bernie Sanders was leading...
...but through some political mumbo jumbo that I don't quite understand(let's call it the deep state)...Biden somehow ended up as the winner.

Imagine if Trump had said that. The majority of American media have been making a fuss about it and mocking him.

But the democrats and all the leftists say nothing about Biden,even after all the dumb things he's said. But they were making fun of Trump as soon as he said something. All those SNL skits making fun of Trump,all those American TV personas mocking him. I haven't seen one skit from SNL making fun of Biden's stupidity. Unless there is one and I've missed it.

It's your parroting of Fox News that gives you away.:-)

LOL! Totally wrong again..I'm from Boston where FoxNews has its probably lowest viewership in the country.

Plus FoxNews is the one leading the roasting of Biden for the Queen stuff...hmmm...just like the PDF members. 🤔 PDF-> 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 🗞️🤪

Biden bizarrely ends Connecticut speech with 'God Save the Queen,' sparking uproar: 'Truly incapacitated'​

Can you try and get something wrong for the 3rd time now?

Last edited:
LOL! Again some Asians here taking things literally.

People refer to countries in the feminine usage just like ships.

When he is saying "God save the Queen" he isn't referring to Queen Elizabeth. He's referring to the US.
He still needed assistance to find out in which direction he has to walk after his speech ended - again.

Bro, I'm convinced he's too old for this job even many Democrats secretly share this opinion. You know that, too. Americans deserve better. This has nothing to do with being anti-American.

Back
Top Bottom