What's new

Bible a 'copy' of Quran, Boston bombing suspect told neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows Christians and Muslims copied the Jews.

The Jews have always been trend setters.

There are few reason to copy Judaism
1. Both religion took birth near Jews settlement.
2. Both religion converted Jews
3. Both religion took birth after Judaism

dont want to get into this extremely philosophical debate about religions just want to correct you here. For Muslims we have the same God as Jews and Christians so there is no my God is better than yours debate. Secondly If Islam allows killing of non-muslims it would ask to kill people who dont believe on that God (God of Abraham) and that would be idol worshipers (you) but how come all these fanatics only killing Jews and Christians....well I am not that smart you guys are very smart in these matters so go figure it out and I will read the last few post in a week to see if you came to a conclusion.

It is not about killing people..while the Islamic militants are definitely Muslim they are NOT killing for Islam they are killing in the name of Islam..that is a very important nuance and most rational people have caught on to that...otherwise my Muslim friends could have stuck a knife in my back too..they don't because they know how to separate right from wrong.

The problem at the level of discourse occurs when one claims that only the Abrahamic God is the true god..mind you in the post you've qouted of mine I've specifically mentioned Abrahamic religious discourse along with Islam. The idea that other gods are false- as in "pagan" gods is where the problem begins. On the other hand Buddhism and Hinduism state "sarv dharm sambhava" which translates to:- all faiths are valid and real..as in if there is an Allah then there is a Vishnu and there is also merit in worshiping the Bodhisattva. A Muslim would be in violation of his faith if he/she proclaimed that the Bodhisattva is as great as Allah, but a Buddhist can say that without a moment's pause even though he does not worship Allah. That is the difference of discourse and narrative.

When one steps into difference in actions in the real world then the lines blur..if there is an Anjem Choudary in Islam then there is equally a Togadia in Hinduism and there are monks who do politicize Buddhism. Politicization of religion leads to severe issues..yet here too Islam has a unique stand which provides a unique problem..the fact that through Sharia and the concept of "Deen" it appropriates for itself mandatory powers over an adherent's political and socio-economic life. But even so politicization and rampant politicization have occurred in all religions. Then comes the issue that vitiates the problem even further- the fact that there are whole nations which use Islam as a cover for their national interests..a nation's interests should not be given the cover of actions meant to protect a religion..when India fights a war it is not because its religion is "threatened" similarly other nations will have to bow to the logic that they cannot use the "Islam khatre me hai" slogan to cause unrest.

But then all of this is moot since fundamentalist elements are entrenched in all facets of life. The curious question remains though- why is there no Christian or Buddhist equivalent of Al-Qeda? Why is Turkey, an Islamic majority state as socially developed as any other nation on Earth? How is it that in certain areas they are even more liberal than say Secular nations like China or India, two large nations which have significant diversity in religious beliefs? These questions, in my opinion, are difficult to answer for either you or me.

Its hard to believe that a muslim said "bible is a cheap copy of quran".That goes against some of the fundamental concepts of Islam itself.

That means like 'previous books' Qoran is also corrupt and hence not the best book for divine direction .:woot:

That means like 'previous books' Qoran is also corrupt and hence not the best book for divine direction .:woot:

since Judaism and Christianity is from YAHWEH(GOD), how come it gets corrupt? GOD CANNOT FAIL; right? so, as per the slaves who believes Judaism and Christianity are corrupt(whatever GOD said cannot be corrupted by people), how come the need for Islam arise? history tells you "blackstone worship" predates islam and the god of yahweh is not allah.

Doesn't the Quran and Christian Bible both originated from Hebrew Bible?

No, the Bible is considered by Christians to be the successor of the Old testament while the Quran has nothing to do with any of the books, both of which it considers altered.

Does it really matter?

All sensible people know that god doesn't exist and all religions are man made BS.

in a chrisitan country after killing innocent bystanders a jihadist is allowed to say this and is getting treatment for wounds as well in same hospital as his victims...wah amrika wah...

It is not about killing people..while the Islamic militants are definitely Muslim they are NOT killing for Islam they are killing in the name of Islam..that is a very important nuance and most rational people have caught on to that...otherwise my Muslim friends could have stuck a knife in my back too..they don't because they know how to separate right from wrong.

The problem at the level of discourse occurs when one claims that only the Abrahamic God is the true god..mind you in the post you've qouted of mine I've specifically mentioned Abrahamic religious discourse along with Islam. The idea that other gods are false- as in "pagan" gods is where the problem begins. On the other hand Buddhism and Hinduism state "sarv dharm sambhava" which translates to:- all faiths are valid and real..as in if there is an Allah then there is a Vishnu and there is also merit in worshiping the Bodhisattva. A Muslim would be in violation of his faith if he/she proclaimed that the Bodhisattva is as great as Allah, but a Buddhist can say that without a moment's pause even though he does not worship Allah. That is the difference of discourse and narrative.

This comes from your lack of understanding of Islamic theology but that is OK everyone else on this thread seems to have no clue either and are making sweeping declarations about Islam that are absurd and in contradiction to its doctrine.

since Judaism and Christianity is from YAHWEH(GOD), how come it gets corrupt? GOD CANNOT FAIL; right? so, as per the slaves who believes Judaism and Christianity are corrupt(whatever GOD said cannot be corrupted by people), how come the need for Islam arise? history tells you "blackstone worship" predates islam and the god of yahweh is not allah.

You know nothing about Islamic theology, take your question to any Islamic forum.

Who are you calling slaves retard?? You say Muslims are intolerant yet here you are making sweeping statements.

This comes from your lack of understanding of Islamic theology but that is OK everyone else on this thread seems to have no clue either and are making sweeping declarations about Islam that are absurd and in contradiction to its doctrine.

Then you're going to have to specifically tell me what I got wrong- highlight the wring bits..or the whole post and give me your rebuttal please. I mean it honestly so please do so.

because muslims says so. slaves of allahu. don't get offended. your belief in islam is stronger than my criticisms; right?
Why do Muslims say they are slaves of Allah? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Okay yeah but that is not what you said. So take your questions to islamic forums.

Then you're going to have to specifically tell me what I got wrong- highlight the wring bits..or the whole post and give me your rebuttal please. I mean it honestly so please do so.

Bro I have no problem answering you but most others on this thread just need excuses to bash and act like they are scholars of Islam. :coffee:

Does it really matter?

All sensible people know that god doesn't exist and all religions are man made BS.
question for you!

Isnt it better to believe in God coz if he exists then you(being a non believer) will go to Hell....
So better safe than sorry!
@KingMamba93 isnt this statement childish?
''Bible a 'copy' of
Quran,''

Last edited by a moderator:
question for you!

Isnt it better to believe in God coz if he exists then you(being a non believer) will go to Hell....
So better safe than sorry!

That is a horrible child like argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom