What's new

Bible a 'copy' of Quran, Boston bombing suspect told neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn ! Again Muslim world is paying for the act of individual .

not individual ! There are many conspiracy theorist , terrorist organization , religious preachers , ghetto talks , family members are directly/indirectly are responsible . now it is in global form , you can not blame individual for such acts all over world.

Did you hear what Tamerlan's parents said?

They said it was an "FBI conspiracy", similar to the "9/11 conspiracy"... "which Americans carried out to make Muslims look bad". :disagree:

Their parents are completely obsessed with conspiracy theories too, no wonder their kids are the same.

And even on this forum there are threads like this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...li-false-flaggers-flown-boston-shoot-out.html

Conspiracy theories are just so stupid. And they always end up blaming the Jews for some strange reason.

its resultant of deep inferiority complex of islamic world wrt jew specially the thrashng they recieved in arab israel wars ;)

Go figure. Most of these chaps have never met a jew in their life but boy are they angry at them.....

I can't understand it at all.

I've met Jews, they are nice people. They don't even try to convert others, so there shouldn't be any tension from that angle.

Yet every single conspiracy theorist in the world eventually ends up blaming Jews. :disagree:

I guess I should just be thankful that they are not blaming us at least. That would drive me insane. :P

@Bang Galore But I am astonished..I've met quite a few fundamentalist Muslims here in Delhi itself..they are strict practitioners of their faith..BUT THEY LAUGH AT SUCH CONSPIRACY THEORIES OF JEWS AND WHAT NOT. Makes me think that it has less to do with religion and more to do with the prevalent popular narrative in various countries.

I mean we have our own fare share of nutbags in all groups and religions but almost all seem to steer clear from the global conspiracy bandwagon- any reason as to why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bible has a lot of commonality of Quran but not a copy. He probably misquoted.

@Bang Galore But I am astonished..I've met quite a few fundamentalist Muslims here in Delhi itself..they are strict practitioners of their faith..BUT THEY LAUGH AT SUCH CONSPIRACY THEORIES OF JEWS AND WHAT NOT. Makes me think that it has less to do with religion and more to do with the prevalent popular narrative in various countries.

I mean we have our own fare share of nutbags in all groups and religions but almost all seem to steer clear from the global conspiracy bandwagon- any reason as to why?

hmm ... , just watch zakir Naik , Zaid hamid . they always Preach Hate for other religion , insane conspiracies . Such people must be banned first . They are the first Source of Radicalization.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't understand it at all.

I've met Jews, they are nice people. They don't even try to convert others, so there shouldn't be any tension from that angle.

Yet every single conspiracy theorist in the world eventually ends up blaming Jews. :disagree:

I guess I should just be thankful that they are not blaming us at least. That would drive me insane. :P

But Jews are good in conspiracy since they came into existence. In ancient arab, there were laws targeting conspiring Jews. Pre WW2 europe also made similar arrangement.

Bible has a lot of commonality of Quran but not a copy. He probably misquoted.

actually he said "Cheap" Copy , But how could be Bible a copy , it written before Quran ??? it doesn't strike you.

actually he said "Cheap" Copy , But how could be Bible a copy , it written before Quran ??? it doesn't strike you.

Did you have a recording of his voice...??

hmm ... , just watch zakir Naik , Zaid hamid . they always Preach Hate for other religion , insane conspiracies . Such people must be banned first . They are the first Source of Radicalization.

Zaid Hamid ain't Indian and than the good lord- whichever one wants to pick- for that. Zakir Naik is just a preacher pandering to the lowest common denominator..but somehow we do seem to have the largest share of tolerant people- no Indian Muslim has ever gone rammed a plane into a building..we have a few nutjobs and a few orgs. like SIMI and IM..but its a raindrop in an ocean of 180 million.

So there must be something different..otherwise we wouldn't have a Kalam or an Abdul Hamid and more.

Anyway back to topic..as always conspiracy theories abound..

If for the sake of argument I say that bible or vedas or any religious book is a copy of any book of some other faith does that make the older one much superior or the believers of newer faith become inferior?Youths before going to religious bigots for teachings should read the books first by themselves and understand the basics of the books,rather than fighting over antiquity like idiots.

If for the sake of argument I say that bible or vedas or any religious book is a copy of any book of some other faith does that make the older one much superior or the believers of newer faith become inferior?Youths before going to religious bigots for teachings should read the books first by themselves and understand the basics of the books,rather than fighting over antiquity like idiots.

i prefer not understand Basics many religious books ! because this what make people mad . I am sure there are such things in religious books mainly in Abrahamic religions . keep these ancient books as antique not as guide and Chill out , make party , enjoy life .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom