What's new

Bible a 'copy' of Quran, Boston bombing suspect told neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for you!

Isnt it better to believe in God coz if he exists then you(being a non believer) will go to Hell....
So better safe than sorry!

First of all, if god will send us to hell for our non-belief he is to be blamed. He never descended to show us that he indeed is so powerful.

I respect all the religions but I tend to agree with the poster who you replied to.

@Alpha1 no the bible is not a copy of the Quran, if it was it would be the Quran wouldn't it? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, if god will send us to hell for our non-belief he is to be blamed. He never descended to show us that he indeed is so powerful.

I respect all the religions but I tend to agree with the poster who you replied to.

In the Abrahamic traditions that is the reason he sent Prophets, so nobody can argue what you just said.

question for you!

Isnt it better to believe in God coz if he exists then you(being a non believer) will go to Hell....
So better safe than sorry!
@KingMamba93 isnt this statement childish?
''Bible a 'copy' of
Quran,''

Why should people believe in a superstition and follow a superstitious doctrine so that they could avoid going to a superstitious place after death.:lol:

look at his creations! Stars, planets

even if sumthng as simple as vase, tennis ball cant come into being on its own.
How can the whole universe?

When there is empirical proof of the existence of God I might start believing.

Then the question will be, which God?

There are thousands of different Gods across different religions (hundreds in Chinese mythology alone).

In the Abrahamic traditions that is the reason he sent Prophets, so nobody can argue what you just said.

He may have sent but I certainly do not see any now and don't see miracles happening..

Why should people believe in a superstition so that they could avoid going to a superstitious place after death.:lol:

1.how do you know?
2.what if you are wrong?
What if there is a hell heaven? How can you be so sure?

That is what science is set out to explain and it has explained many things already.. So why god?

a person who follows path of peace no need to follow any religion he is following the path of god..this was the answer by my chruch father when i asked him do i reach heaven if i follow christianity...

since Judaism and Christianity is from YAHWEH(GOD), how come it gets corrupt? GOD CANNOT FAIL; right? so, as per the slaves who believes Judaism and Christianity are corrupt(whatever GOD said cannot be corrupted by people), how come the need for Islam arise? history tells you "blackstone worship" predates islam and the god of yahweh is not allah.

The bolded parts reveal your ignorance. Terrorism is the clearest example of Islamic principles being misused and misquoted to justify selfish ambitions. God's words have been corrupted to suit personal needs.

For the underlined part: Please tell me about the worship you mentioned. And Allah / God / Yahweh are the same. Should have read the basics atleast.

What is the proof that they are his(And how can refer it as an anthropomorphic deity.You have no proof its that way) creation.If you claim something you must also know that you have the burden of proof.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Awesome

This thread has become a troll fest & trolls are coming here to bash our peaceful religion of light Islam. I wanna ask you if religion debate is allowed in this respected forum? so that i also jump into it.

P.S I hope Mods will take strong action against these trolls as they had convert this Pakistan Defence Forum into Pakistan Bashing & Islam Bashing Forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom