What's new

Bhutto isn't a GOD!!!

It breaks my heart too ...and on top of that COIN for her ...I took it as an insult to my leaders (Quaid, And Iqbal) ...she is no way near to them why is she being put on COIN of Pakistan?

There is a coin honoring Benazir Bhutto? When was it introduced? After her death? How many coins does Pakistan have? The US has only six coins in use today, each honoring a US Presidents: $0.01 (Lincoln), $0.05 (Jefferson), $0.10 (Franklin Roosevelt), $0.25 (Washington), $0.50 (Kennedy), $1.00 (Eisenhower).

its the biggest joke of 21 centuries, bhutto coin, buhahahahahaha!!!, LOL!!, a corrupt leader!!, i have read some news, tht the name of mirpurkhas has been changed to BBnagar, or its some thing else, anyways, buhahahahaha!!, thts really hilarious!!, PPP(party of robbers and thieves) is a joke, seriously!!, 12 hrs load shading in winter in karachi for the first tym in pakistan history, perhaps history of the world!!:rofl::cry:

Last edited:
its the biggest joke of 21 centuries, bhutto coin, buhahahahahaha!!!, LOL!!, a corrupt leader!!, i have read some news, tht the name of mirpurkhas has been changed to BBnagar, or its some thing else, anyways, buhahahahaha!!, thts really hilarious!!, PPP(party of robbers and thieves) is a joke, seriously!!, 12 hrs load shading in winter in karachi for the first tym in pakistan history, perhaps history of the world!!:rofl::cry:

How is that PPP's fault?

Demand increased naturally, Musharraf did not increase supply. The last power plant Pakistan built was by BB. Uptil the point that in 2001 we had a surplus of power. After 2001 demand kept increasing whereas supply was constant.

PPP is ofcourse building new power plants, by 2015 all power problems of Pakistan will be solved.

How is that PPP's fault?

Demand increased naturally, Musharraf did not increase supply. The last power plant Pakistan built was by BB. Uptil the point that in 2001 we had a surplus of power. After 2001 demand kept increasing whereas supply was constant.

PPP is ofcourse building new power plants, by 2015 all power problems of Pakistan will be solved.

Yes, bcz then PPP won't be in power :rofl:

How is that PPP's fault?

dont be BB sympathizer!! :rofl:

its not about increasing demands, ok, KESC is not burning oil fuel to produce electricity and is using gas to produce electricity, govt is fully ignorant of it, let me tell u a joke, two months before, the govt decreased the 40% price of electricity bill, then added all that amount in the next months bill!! as "unpaid previous amount" or accessories, a joke!!, LOL!!!

if the government wants, its can increase the production in very short span and eliminate load shading, but every one knows, PPP's r very hungry, LOL!!, in musharraf time, i-e only last year winter, there was little or no load shading, only few days for 1-2 hrs, now imagine 12 hrs of black out in present winter, i think theres a war already going on in karachi, black outs at night, LOL!!!

tax payers of karachi very happy with PPP, LOL!!!

below, brother, v r live in this situation, thts why v r screaming, u r living in the comforts of canada, so u dont complain!!!, chill out cool down bro, i am living in my city, in pakistan, dont teach me!!

I would rather see a coin made after AQ khan than that corrupt horseface, benazir. Seriously, this government is a joke! What's next? Zardari statue in place of Minar-e-Pakistan?

we should honour the dead :rofl:, anyways, some body used the word khusra in the forum, PPP ki khusra party, buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!, LOL!!!

PPP(Pee Paijaama Party => peeing in their paijaama) ke jeaaley, muhahahahaha!!!, thts so funny, LOL!!

Last edited:
^ Did you know that Musharraf privatized KESC?

And no you are wrong. Please recheck your facts on how things work.

salam,
guys the simple reason that corrupted personality like, benazir, zardari and i would even say nawaz are famous in our country is illiteracy. The problem with our nation is, they belive on emotional speeches and take it as their fuel. If a leader puts a slogan of rotti,kapara and pani, they go after his words. PPP is simply trying to create an environment to give benazir a status of national hero in young youth. When our minister went china, there statement ,"This friendship was started by bhutto". For war against terror,"we ourself are biggest victim of that, eg benazir". Naming airports and streets after bhutto. Introducing a ten ruppe coin with bhuttto name. If i were president, i would not even let her have grave in pakistan, it would have been better to rest here where she lived comfortably and where she had her $$$.

I would rather see a coin made after AQ khan than that corrupt horseface, benazir. Seriously, this government is a joke! What's next? Zardari statue in place of Minar-e-Pakistan?

Yea AQ Khan should be on our coins, we want a hero not a thief on our coins.

As much as I disliked Benazir for her politics, I am truly sad that she died an untimely death.
These grown men and women (PPP workers) celebrate Z.A. Bhutto's birthday by cutting cakes and posing for pictures!! How immature to put a picture of Benazir on the podium when addressing crowds etc.
I am sorry but I really don't understand PPP mindset.

While that stupid woman has been given all the thumbs up after her death for who Pakistan or to get seat in parliament i have not seen a single true life program made on the life of the soldier who died with Captain Colonel Shair i forgot that soldier's name but he got Nishan E- Haider THE True Martyr.

Comments welcomed.

Tamir brother Death is from Allah don't ever say untimley death for death comes right on the time as Allah decided already Every soul shall taste the death. Please bro by saying that ur complaining Allah. don't mind just letting u know bro.

Back
Top Bottom