What's new

Bhutto, India and the 1971 Surrender in Bangladesh

hahah! :D Well said....and thanks for the Duah! :) though u need not have to get an inferioty complex without any reason as I have never mentioned about the prowess of India,here :P
but you are wrong about the "Self Defnce" thng of "hating Pakistan". MAYBE you guys always will feel like this of us,because the moment you stop the cowardly hostilities towards India and feel proud and hold your heads high,there will be no more need of having a Pakistan anymore(solely because there was an Islamic Afgan,Mughal rule in INDIA before and there was no PAKISTAN)! Its ironic that you guys feel more insecure from Hindus,living in a neighbouring Islamic state and suffer such identity crisis due to India,like this,than we do,living as a minority with a majority of hindus around in a secular state,all the time! The more diversity there is,the richer it will be...it is the basic law of universe,ecosystem,culture everything! All it takes is a big heart and a bit of humanity to accept this fact,though! :)

there you go again with more of your Indian logic. do you think you are the first Indian Muslim on this forum? Most of you guys eventually get banned because you try so hard to impress your Hindu majority that you say silly things that get you banned.
We get it, you hate Pakistan
guess what? We don't care.
We wish you all the best as the worst off minority in a country where the butcher of 2000 Muslims is beloved by the Hindu minority.
As for us, well, we have our own destiny in our hands. We put ourselves in this bad place we are at and we will pull ourselves out. :pakistan:

the script is still latin. maybe you dont understand the language.. fine...
but really script which you fondly call as chicken scratch is what you find on the flag of saudi arabia.

we are glad that we threw you guys out. ancient civiization of india still lives on in the people of india.

my my, someone is a little butt hurt.
I call is chicken scratch because you are Romanizing a language that does not need to be Romanized. I was actually defending your beloved language, but your Indian logic did not let you see that.
And what do you guys feel so insecure that every time you feel threatened you immediately attack Arabs or Islam? Your whole nation needs psychological help.

And we didn't throw anyone one, those ancient civilizations were thrown out by the Hindus, who forcibly converted all the Buddhists in present day Pakistan. When Islam arrived, those civilizations were long gone. So you have nobody to blame but yourselves for that one.

Is this a tactic to avoid facing facts? If yes, it has failed miserably.

You want to go into history, I can do that. Unfortunately, Muslim Punjabis have very rarely resisted the invaders as much as others. They have mostly sided with power. They never let go of the divide and rule policies of the British.

Treacherous bengalis was a myth propagated by the British after 1857 which is still in use. Why can't you accept that non-punjabi pakistanis think differently about Pakistan?

The day the Punjabi military and civil officers decide to dispense justice to all ethnic groups and start identifying themselves as the people of the land and not descendants of outsiders, Pakistan will become an asian tiger.

Jinnah was not Punjabi, a bunch of the first leaders of Pakistan after partition were Bengali, Ayub was not Punjabi, Yahya was not Punjabi, Buhtto was not Punjabi, Benazir and Zardari were not Punjabi. In all of Pakistani history I can only count 2 leaders, Zia and Nawaz, who were Punjabi. So where does this victim complex come from?

there you go again with more of your Indian logic. do you think you are the first Indian Muslim on this forum? Most of you guys eventually get banned because you try so hard to impress your Hindu majority that you say silly things that get you banned.
We get it, you hate Pakistan
guess what? We don't care.
We wish you all the best as the worst off minority in a country where the butcher of 2000 Muslims is beloved by the Hindu minority.
As for us, well, we have our own destiny in our hands. We put ourselves in this bad place we are at and we will pull ourselves out. :pakistan:

yea the Baloch people and Taliban(whom you yourself creatd against India) are not hindus from India whom your army is slaughtering now,in your Islamic state! Yea,gettin banned for having my free opinion...surely it will come down to that with people like you! Not having the freedom of expression was also considered "Islamic" in Afganistan during the Talibani rule! Way to go homie,you're on the right course...but I have nothing but best wishes for u and your country,hoping it will avoid ths future as it will be good not only for you,but also for all the people of the Indian subcntinnt! :)

yea the Baloch people and Taliban(whom you yourself creatd against India) are not hindus from India whom your army is slaughtering now,in your Islamic state! Yea,gettin banned for having my free opinion...surely it will come down to that with people like you! Not having the freedom of expression was also considered "Islamic" in Afganistan during the Talibani rule! Way to go homie,you're on the right course...but I have nothing but best wishes for u and your country,hoping it will avoid ths future as it will be good not only for you,but also for all the people of the Indian subcntinnt! :)

yawn.
Everything you say has been said many times by other Indian "Muslims"
no one cares, move on with your life and stop acting like Hindus and holding this hatred in your heart.
you will live longer that way.

yawn.
Everything you say has been said many times by other Indian "Muslims"
no one cares, move on with your life and stop acting like Hindus and holding this hatred in your heart.
you will live longer that way.

what do you mean by acting like hindus??stop generalising man..

welcome to pdf mate.:welcome:

thanks.you can also start your introductory thread,where many of us will be able to welcome you.
enjoy your stay here.:enjoy:

HEY None of you daft fools welcomed me! :D Pet pooja karli? Poora thread Indian medieval history se bhar diya hai nalayakon ne, topic pe toh post karna hai hi nahi logon ko. Somebozo ka faltu me time kharab hua.

HEY None of you daft fools welcomed me! :D Pet pooja karli? Poora thread Indian medieval history se bhar diya hai nalayakon ne, topic pe toh post karna hai hi nahi logon ko. Somebozo ka faltu me time kharab hua.

hahahah :omghaha: itne nalayakon he toh un logo k sath toh nayaykiyan hii karna chaiye...posts me dekh pehle iss Bangladesh topic se bhag kar nalayakono hi mediaval histry par chala gya...Taj,Lal Kila ka shaan etc.etc. toh uss baat ko clear karna tha k ye ab exactly kis ka hstry h! ye ab INDIA k hstry he,Mughal rule,Taj,Red Fort,Qutub Minar,etc,Pakistan k logo ka hstry na rha! Anyways Welcome BRO! JAI HIND! :yahoo:

If Bangladesh would have been Pakistan today then we would have real problems in North East thankfully Indira Gandhi seized the moment in '71

hahahah :omghaha: itne nalayakon he toh un logo k sath toh nayaykiyan hii karna chaiye...posts me dekh pehle iss Bangladesh topic se bhag kar nalayakono hi mediaval histry par chala gya...Taj,Lal Kila ka shaan etc.etc. toh uss baat ko clear karna tha k ye ab exactly kis ka hstry h! ye ab INDIA k hstry he,Mughal rule,Taj,Red Fort,Qutub Minar,etc,Pakistan k logo ka hstry na rha! Anyways Welcome BRO! JAI HIND! :yahoo:

INDEED, Its a touchy topic for our cousins across the border. An unprecedented defeat will do that to you, on topic though- we created a new nation in the latter days of the 20th century, not many nations can claim to have achieved something like that. Unfortunately there are no Bangla brothers of mine to elucidate upon the brave military actions under taken by their Mukti Bahini fighters which laid down the grounds for our successful invasion and complete capitulation of "Tiger" Niazi.

I meant our forefathers one or two generations ago not Mughals.

oh! Then the only diffrnce btween them is that our forefathers,Mughals ruled India staying as A MINORITY THE WHOLE TIME and spread the glories of Islam across Asia and the world,not as slaves or supporting "slavery" as you guys say,nowadays! Whereas YOUR FOREFATHERS(we like to consider Maulana Abul Kalam Azad as OURS in India),not too early but a "few generations ago",suddenly felt threatened of the hindus and,if I may say so politely,ran or broke away to form a separate state altogether,for you,leaving behind the glories of Islam and NOW INDIA,like Taj,Red Fort,etc. Though I see no logic or much bravery behind it and sorry if I had hurt any sentiments,still I totally respect your descisn and wish nothing but well for the first Islamic nuclear-power nation of the world for the sake of the people of the subcontinent and the world. Inshallah!

Jinnah was not Punjabi, a bunch of the first leaders of Pakistan after partition were Bengali, Ayub was not Punjabi, Yahya was not Punjabi, Buhtto was not Punjabi, Benazir and Zardari were not Punjabi. In all of Pakistani history I can only count 2 leaders, Zia and Nawaz, who were Punjabi. So where does this victim complex come from?

1. Pakistan never had a Punjabi strong man. Zia, an E Punjabi, can be considered a Muhajir.

2. Nawaz Sharif has been the first Punjabi powerful figure.

3. Tikka was the first Punjabi Chief, although people at that claimed Bhutto was the real Chief.

4. Among the infamous 22 families pre-1971, only Saigols were Punjabi. Originally from Khotian (now Saigolabad), they had settled in Calcutta where they flourished in business. Jinnah brought them over.

5. Punjab is the only province without a provincial language. Punjabi / Gurmukhi is a state language in E Punjab, Haryana, HP and Capital Delhi.

6. Punjabis are hard working, disciplined and obedient to authority. They help each other. That is how they have flourished in SA and elsewhere.These are the reasons why other communities envy them. When this envy gets negative 1984 Sikh Genocide happen.

Back
Top Bottom