What's new

Bhutan's army launched first attack in its history to help India

Indian Army Choppers in Bhutan During Operation against ULFA in 2003
0495.jpg

Ohh bhai these pics are from HAL-Dhruv's induction ceremony in 2002.

The Dhruv behind IA-1101 is a naval variant of Dhruv.

GB

These were rushed to Bhutan to reineinforce the Bhutanese Army during this campaign. My cousin was in Bhutan at this time assisting Bhutanese Army in behalf of Punjab Regiment.
://
www.outlookindia.com/images/manmohan_bhutan_pm_20080519.jpgre

In that case put those pictures not the induction one's.

Helo getting inducted and helo in action are two different things.

IA 1101 is not meant for any action while Naval Dhruv is useless in Bhutan.

GB

This operation didn't come as a surprise to me as the Indian Army is the caretaker of Bhutanese Army.

IA trains their army,supplies them ammunitions and weapons and above all there is a treaty signed that incase Bhutan faces a attack from a foreign country then India will help Bhutan in war.

This operation didn't come as a surprise to me as the Indian Army is the caretaker of Bhutanese Army.

IA trains their army,supplies them ammunitions and weapons and above all there is a treaty signed that incase Bhutan faces a attack from a foreign country then India will help Bhutan in war.

We do lot more than that for Bhutan to do everything within it's power to help India and itself from being overrun from hostile neighboring countries.

Please don't ask me for any article because most of the help given to Bhutan is kept out of news to avoid of any unwanted attention.

In that case put those pictures not the induction one's.

Helo getting inducted and helo in action are two different things.

IA 1101 is not meant for any action while Naval Dhruv is useless in Bhutan.

GB

Most of IA activity in Bhutan is kept away from any unwanted attention, You know who. Indian army did rushed choppers and fighter jets to assist Bhutanese Army in there effort to root out anti-Indian elements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom