What's new

Bhutan PDP opposition party wins election

And you got all the rights to yap rubbish, eh? If you have any material to discuss then do so or go to sleep.

Just like you got the rights for cheer leading. ;)

What is your age kid???

Even I thought he was a kid. But now I gotta know that he was a military officer in the 71 war.. and still he comes up with posts like these. .

Just like you got the rights for cheer leading. ;)

Even I thought he was a kid. But now I gotta know that he was a military officer in the 71 war.. and still he comes up with posts like these. .

Then his age must be of more than my father's. :omghaha:

Historically Bhutan is a province of Tibet just like S Tibet and Sikkim. FYI, the Chinese haven't forgotten history.

Going by that logic, Bangladesh is a part of India and we haven't forgotten that either :P

Going by that logic, Bangladesh is a part of India and we haven't forgotten that either :P

1.Going by logic, the British should have left us the sovereign kingdom of Nawab Sirajuddawla. Now we have to wait for an opportunity to retrieve what was ours.

2.And the Muslims should have been returned their rule over Hindustan. That would have been logical. There would then be no bloodshed in SA. And Hindustan would have emerged a powerful land of peace and plenty.Now everyone is waiting for the return of Ahmed Shah Abdali.

Historically Bhutan is a province of Tibet just like S Tibet and Sikkim. FYI, the Chinese haven't forgotten history.

This is 21st Century.Bhutan is a sovereign state and an average Bhutanese care a damn what Chinese think about their country.

What is your age kid???

lol..he wasn't a kid,most probably a retired(3 decades ago) army personnel..I generally don't take his posts seriously as he is much more confused than Hongwu...

topic....

Good news for Bhutan.DPT did several mistakes to make angry the voters..and they got served,,hope PDP will rule Bhutan with much more sensible way..and its a good news for India too..DPT's lame action on friendship with India created much furore in India.hope PDP will not walk along that path.

by the way,India's withdrawal of subsidy on kerosene and cooking gas was a major campaign issue and it paved the way of PDP into the power..evil yindoo baniyas... :devil: (most of the people don't even know that actually the pact on the issue has expired on 30th june.thats why india cut the subsidy)

Why bother? we have the water to take care of India automatically, Indians are living in constant fear that we will take water away anytime...we have aready achieve our victorious goal, we rather inflict India with long suffering than short pain.:lol:, take away the water right now is easy but we won't have any leverage against India in the future.

Talk about India stability, go ask maoist and UFLA :lol: the time to balkanize India is close, our water will be certainly a great force of nature for this kind of job. ->be with us or against us mean no water, I'm pretty sure who want to survive will fight for our cause :azn:

YA%20WITH%20US%20OR%20AGAINST%20US.jpg

Chinese are not in a position to say these words and You will never be in that position in future.

This is what the chinese did last time they tried to come into India land while returning .. :lol:

Chinese glorious decade is over and the export driven economy is changing to consumption based economy, I can safely say this is India's decade.

Funny_Pictures_3963.jpg

1.Going by logic, the British should have left us the sovereign kingdom of Nawab Sirajuddawla. Now we have to wait for an opportunity to retrieve what was ours.

2.And the Muslims should have been returned their rule over Hindustan. That would have been logical. There would then be no bloodshed in SA. And Hindustan would have emerged a powerful land of peace and plenty.Now everyone is waiting for the return of Ahmed Shah Abdali.

Nah...we predate the British by millenia. So no go :P

Hey moron, why don't you try to build some dykes first or how else would you rule over Hindustan once you all are under water :lol:

Back
Top Bottom