What's new

Bhutan keen to export hydro-electricity to Bangladesh

Let me tell you the truth:

now there is a popular debate going on in Bangladesh "Is India a true friend of Bangladesh or a enemy with mash of friend? Are they really cared about us in 1971 ? or just took the chance to divide Pakistan ?"

well first we will try in soft way ,if it does not work then we will go in hard way ;)

So your first phase of soft way hasn't finished yet in 42 years? Pay some attention sir, spell is being elongated.

Its U Indian begging for transit/corridor. Giving Indian such a privilege at the cost of BD's internal security, socio-economic stability can only be imagined by a dalal awami gov. Lucky for U, GOI have screwed BD bigtime. Corridor is NOT and NEVER will be equal to anything India deceptively offers except for may be large chunk of Indian territories like NE & WB. :pop:

Awami BD don't watch for BD interest. :frown:

I dont know why you Bangladeshis are having a 8 page discussion on an issue which is fairly straightforward. In order for India to give you Bhutan's electricity, we need transit through your country to NE. If you guys dont feel thats a fair deal, just say "No" and get on with it. No need to write extensive paragraphs going 8 pages on it....

I dont know why you Bangladeshis are having a 8 page discussion on an issue which is fairly straightforward. In order for India to give you Bhutan's electricity, we need transit through your country to NE. If you guys dont feel thats a fair deal, just say "No" and get on with it. No need to write extensive paragraphs going 8 pages on it....

Welcome to PDF and welcome to the Bangladesh sub-forum---the most useless sub-forum in the entire world of Internet.

I'll re-phrase my post - unless BD gives full transit to our NE, they are not going to get power from Nepal or Bhutan.

"Full transit" itself is very difficult to define. So, India should think the Akhaura-Agartala transit is almost the fullest one. To it BD may add transit from Ctg. in the future. So, unless India gives us reciprocal facilities, for example, the power transmission lines from bhutan and Nepal, how it is possible to allow any further transit. Then of course, India, so far, has failed to make good on its promise on Teesta water. To it add exchange of Chit Mahals. Only now India has come up with a Cabinet decision. If it takes another century for India to deliver on these adversely possessed Mahals, then BD will also take another two centuries to allow any further transit routes to India.

you guys are complex even i am talking against India, you still keep poking :angry: :angry:

PDF turns an Indian with good image of BD something like a BD hater, does the same thing to BD posters as well about their Indian image.

This transformation happens over a matter of weeks if not days.

Nice will get you nothing in this town, its dog eat dog 24/7 !!

Sorry for my ignorance, what kind of transit these Indians want? :blink: personal transit?, military transit? merchandise transit?..rail transit?

I'm wondering if a nuclear power plant will be enought for BD instead of depend on India for transit to carry electricity from Bhutan? or if this solution is practical :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Transit is a deal between 3/more countries whereby a country (A) get access to another country(C) via a third country (B). What India wants can be termed as corridor. A bilateral treaty. Did U even wondered why Indo-awami crooks use this improper term?

Also giving transit is a security risk for BD which have been harped and said a million times by political & security analyst of BD. Did U read any news papers other prothom alo and daily farting star?Rather then burning amardesh or nayadiganta U should have spend some time reading those and broaden your horizons. Its important to know both sides to get a clear picture.

Giving them transit would give them rampant access to BD & proliferate open arms & drugs smuggling. Did U forget CHT insurgency, ever heard of bongo bhumi andolon. DO U know the ability a country like India possess to stage false flag ops in other countries whose consequences would be next to impossible to fend off by a country like BD at its current state. What about the rampant access India would have into BD market. Do U have tatas and mahindras yet to compete against them? Now don't parrot eg. of Switzerland and singapore. Their geographical and strategic surrounding is nothing like S.asia and neither they have any similarity to BD whether economy or military. Do U think chinese would bother to have a relation with such a BD?

Such relations & deals occur between equals, state that has a strong and effective security apparatus (intellegence, military, good law & order etc) can forge such deals not a country ruled by a dalal regime. First achieve strenght before even contemplating giving corridor. But then again U folks R doing mutkijuddho with candle lights and biryani while anyone arguing against it becomes R*zakar. :lol:

And water is our right. It should have nothing to do with the corridor abdar Indians have.

Luffy 500, please try and not use vulgar words, it reduces the strength of your argument.

PDF turns an Indian with good image of BD something like a BD hater, does the same thing to BD posters as well about their Indian image.

This transformation happens over a matter of weeks if not days.

Nice will get you nothing in this town, its dog eat dog 24/7 !!

You owe an explanation to Bangladeshis what "good image" indians has about Bangladeshis when indian media run propaganda campaign that millions of Bangladeshis are living illegally (among other things) and indians cheer lead on BSF killing and on endless indian aggressions?

And what good will ever came from india with such "good image" label you want to award on indian perception?

Perhaps, you can start explaining which side of the border your allegiance dedicated to? Are you here to serve submissive and mute image that indians like to see from Bangladeshis or you want to speak up for just cause for Bangladeshis?

really ? then why you are asking ( actually begging over the years )

It is just an alternate route. Begging?? :lol:

We have not accepted BD water demands for years inspite of some serious begging by BD.

then you are happy with china leading of Asia ? :rofl:

China is a very good country. It leading the Asia is a win win situation for both India and BD.

But I guess you are under the impression that China will break all relations with India because india didnt give electricity transit :lol:

You owe an explanation to Bangladeshis what "good image" indians has about Bangladeshis when indian media run propaganda campaign that millions of Bangladeshis are living illegally (among other things) and indians cheer lead on BSF killing and on endless indian aggressions?

And what good will ever came from india with such "good image" label you want to award on indian perception?

Perhaps, you can start explaining which side of the border your allegiance dedicated to? Are you here to serve submissive and mute image that indians like to see from Bangladeshis or you want to speak up for just cause for Bangladeshis?

I don't owe you one, but I will give you one. I see posting all the time from the Indian posters claiming after spending time on PDF it changed their opinion for the worse. I don't know the depth of these words, but I take'em at face value.

I don't owe you one, but I will give you one. I see posting all the time from the Indian posters claiming after spending time on PDF it changed their opinion for the worse. I don't know the depth of these words, but I take'em at face value.

You are lucky, the old Idune would have immediately stamped you with an "Awami thug" tag.

Now if you continue to consistenly justify your positions, accusations may progressively increase from Awami supporter > Hindutva goon > to Indian secret agent from some of the *you know who* group here.

:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom