What's new

bhojpuri actor MANOJ TIWARI joins BJP

Jason bourne

Reaction score
Bhojpuri actor Manoj Tiwari joins BJP

PTI*|*Oct 3, 2013, 07.55PM IST*

NEW DELHI: Popular Bhojpuri singer and actor Manoj Tiwari was on Thursday inducted into BJP ahead of the upcoming Delhi Assembly polls, in a bid to woo over 30 lakh Purvanchali population which could play a decisive role in at lest 15 out of 70 constituencies.

Tiwari joined BJP at a function held at the residence of BJP's Delhi election in-charge and former national President Nitin Gadkari here in presence of senior leaders from Delhi including Vijay Goel and Vijender Gupta.

"I welcome Manoj Tiwari into BJP fold. He is a very popular sin.ger and actor. We are happy that he has come to our family," Gadkari said on the occasion.

The Purvanchali voters in the city have been estimated at around 30 lakh and a number of BJP leaders said Tiwari's coming to the party will help it fight the polls in at least 25 Assembly seats.

Tiwari had contested the Lok Sabha election as a Samajwadi Party candidate from Gorakhpur in eastern Uttar Pradesh.

"It is my honour to be received in the BJP by Nitin Gadkari and Vijay Goel as the BJP is set to unseat the insensitive and corruption ridden Congress government. I feel honoured to work for the party under the leadership of Narendra Modi," said Tiwari, who had sung the famous song 'jiya ho Bihar ke lala' in popular Hindi movie 'Gangs of Wasseypur'.

Speaking on the occasion, Goel said Tiwari has a considerable influence among the people from Purvanchal living in Delhi, who have been "neglected" by the Sheila Dikshit dispensation.

"Tiwari has a huge following and will prove to be a great asset to the BJP. All those who want to get rid of the misrule of Congress are joining BJP as it is the only viable alternative in Delhi," the Delhi BJP president said.

Eyeing Purvanchali voters, BJP has already promised to declare 'Chhath', a key festival of the community, a public holiday along with a plethora of sops, if voted to power.

Former Delhi BJP president Vijender Gupta said Tiwari's joining the party will help it in fighting the polls in 25 to 30 constituencies.

"Tiwari is a very popular Bhojpuri singer. He has been a BJP sympathiser for a long time. His coming to the party will help us in 25 to 30 constituencies," said Gupta.

Accusing Delhi Government of doing nothing for the Purvanchali people, he said if BJP comes to power then all the grievances of the community will be addressed.

Tewari was also in touch with Congress and had met a number of Delhi leaders of the party but later decided not to join it.

aaaaila hum ka bjp join karva do ....hamar ladkva modi ka bahut bada fan hai .: manoj tiwari

That's great news.

Though I am in favour of ex-military officers/youth icons like Rajyavardhan Rathore joining BJP (thanks to Modi fallout), anyone who believes that there is still hope in the country should join. Manoj Tiwari simply realized that there is still hope and country can still be saved.

With Lalu gone. The field in wide open in Bihar. BJP has a good chance of gaining ground in Bihar at the expenses of RJD

Manoj Tiwari si also a big fake, last timed he was with the samajwadi party the killers of kar sevaks at ayodhya.

Manoj Tiwari faught and failed in last Lok Sabha election on SP ticket and Manoj Tiwari have abused BJP and its policies (The Gorakpur from where he fought is an old BJP fort) :P

I dont think he will have much impact. But why not try him also. Few songs by him might bring some more Bhojpuri speaking to BJP fold.

Similar happened in Pakitan with PTI.

I am sure modi will bite the dust soon

Kuch bhi bolte ho miya...

PTI was a novice when it participated in elections... where as Modi is a proven performer... and has a huge political base

With Lalu gone. The field in wide open in Bihar. BJP has a good chance of gaining ground in Bihar at the expenses of RJD

Lalu is yet not leveled, you will see him out of jail on bail as his lawer approaches Ranchi High Court.

There are many fallacies in your argument.

1. Modi has been undisputed king of a state since last three terms, while your poster boy IK had never experienced power anytime before.

2.Politics of Pakistan is controlled by Punjabies only, number of seats outside Punjab and Sindh is very low.

3.Pathans of Pakistan are minority hence no chances of any Pathans becoming PM anytime soon.While Modi represents vast OBC class of India.

4.BJP is main opposition party in India while IK's party was fringe party but still it improved by leaps and bounds.

5.Various surveys had already predicated that IK will get 30 odd seats while here in India such surveys predicts that BJP will alone get 200+ seats.

NOW, One question from you , why do you guys fear Modi ??

who told you we are scared of him?

we just dont like him

anyway i bet he will bite the dust soon

If wishes were .....

Anyway Pakistanies are not allowed to participate in electoral process of India, your dislike doesn't have even iota of bearings on his prospects of becoming PM.Do you know his rallies are breaking one record after another.

If wishes were .....

Anyway Pakistanies are not allowed to participate in electoral process of India, your dislike doesn't have even iota of bearings on his prospects of becoming PM.Do you know his rallies are breaking one record after another.

it seems like BJP already has lost by nominating him as possible PM

Back
Top Bottom