What's new

bhojpuri actor MANOJ TIWARI joins BJP

nitish kumar is much better as a PM of india

i am also sure he will be the one

His party currently has 22 seats in Lokshabha and the only state where his party exist has only 42 seats, so he doesn't fits in political number game.

His party currently has 22 seats in Lokshabha and the only state where his party exist has only 42 seats, so he doesn't fits in political number game.

while those 22 seats will reduce now anything between 12-15 in coming elections. BJP has a good chance to gain 16+ seats from Bihar alone and this number could be even more with Lalu gone.

That guy can not even won Big Boss Show :cheesy: On serious note he lost last loksabha election from UP. He fought election on Samajwadi Party. I am not sure that he can be big help for BJP.

That guy can not even won Big Boss Show :cheesy: On serious note he lost last loksabha election from UP. He fought election on Samajwadi Party. I am not sure that he can be big help for BJP.

Guy chose wrong party then with wrong seat. He fought on Gorakhpur seat in UP (where 'no one' can defeat Yogi Adityanath of BJP be it even Sonia Gandhi)

while those 22 seats will reduce now anything between 12-15 in coming elections. BJP has a good chance to gain 16+ seats from Bihar alone and this number could be even more with Lalu gone.

Lalu has gone nowhere , pretty soon he will be out on bail though he can't contest elections , law doesn't bar him from campaigning for his party.His son will carry forwarded under his guidance.

Super stars like Manoj Tiwari are big danger for congress and good omen for BJP

Guy chose wrong party then with wrong seat. He fought on Gorakhpur seat in UP (where 'no one' can defeat Yogi Adityanath of BJP be it even Sonia Gandhi)

Between his journey from Abhineta to neta is amazing. He was in SP a pro-muslim party and now he is in pro-hindu party. 360 degree swing. Opportunist guy he is

Lalu has gone nowhere , pretty soon he will be out on bail though he can't contest elections , law doesn't bar him from campaigning for his party.His son will carry forwarded under his guidance.

well even then it will effect his party and only BJP is gonna gain from this.

Between his journey from Abhineta to neta is amazing. He was in SP a pro-muslim party and now he is in pro-hindu party. 360 degree swing. Opportunist guy he is

Politics you know...lols

Nice...anyone one who can make that little bit of difference by swinging whatever little votes he can is a welcome addition!

My personal opinion based on past record of these stars says, they are only crowd pullers and attendance necessarily don't translate in votes. Those eras are gone by when people were stupid enough to elect these idiots.

Shotgun Sinha's performance was very poor as a minister, so was Govindas and so is Siddhu's. These idiots need to be discarded.

[Bregs];4838809 said:
Super stars like Manoj Tiwari are big danger for congress and good omen for BJP

He was approached by Congress too, but he didn't want to board sinking ship.

Seems like it is going to be a big blow for AAP in the forthcoming Delhi assembly elections

AAP has nothing to lose. EVery seat is bonus for them. They are in win-win situation. In my opinion they can be vote-cutters BJP and headache

AAP has nothing to lose. EVery seat is bonus for them. They are in win-win situation. In my opinion they can be vote-cutters BJP and headache

Actually I wish they get few seats since they might prove instrumental in checking graft.All these main stream parties are corrupt, recently BJP agreed to that unpopular Ordinance during all party meet and as a poll gimmick opposed same during their meet with President .Thanks to Rahul Gandhi's abrupt intervention, I have started to respect him since that day when he vehemently discarded the Ordinance .Modi must have supported Rahul on his stand but he choose to......... that was very unwelcome as far as I am concerned.

Back
Top Bottom