What's new

Bharti bunkers blown to smithreens

Is the forum called defence.IN? BTW we have several regional languages too quite a silly point you have raised, URDU is our national language and i am guessing Hindi is yours? And last i checked your media people pronounced Pakistan as Pakistan, unless you want them to change it then better take your complaints to them.

We have different terms in regional language.

[QUOTE"Abhijeet Sarkar, post: 8941983, member: 167912"]Don't need to take these things seriously brother.. They don't consider Indians as human.. This is the sanity standard according to a normal Pakistani. The more you hate Indians the more you are a human.Whole world needs to be certified by them. They are the pinnacle of truth & supreme peace.. Others spread lie,propaganda & always revolves around them.
They are self praising ignorant fools.. Just avoid them & their terminologies..[/QUOTE]

Noticed several threads opened by pak members full of lies.. just like Indian DM accepted blah blah. There is no statement from DM not just in media but in his close circles. But yet these guys looling that thread. Quite lunatic. Yku know.

We have different terms in regional language.

Urdu is our National language and the word بھارتی Bharti, wrote and spoken in literature as well hence not offensive.

No need to divert the topic here as the same has been discussed in detail somewhere else.

بھارتی

This is how it has been written in Urdu.

Don't be an innocent.. such statements are common between both states.

dont overlook the fact that anti-Pakistan stance is the nbr 1 reason why modi became PM. but N shareef didn't became PM for anti-indian stance nor did the pm of previous govt. so spare me the lecture the most blunt & crude truth is that the extremist organization rss & shiv sena to which modi belongs to this extremist so called hindu nationalist people still to date hasn't accepted Pakistan's independence & these people still dreams of Akhand Bharat.

Is the forum called defence.IN? BTW we have several regional languages too quite a silly point you have raised, URDU is our national language and i am guessing Hindi is yours? And last i checked your media people pronounced Pakistan as Pakistan, unless you want them to change it then better take your complaints to them.

Chutap na kar yaar.they call Pakistan as Pak in Hindi and its resident as pakis. Better end it here.

dont overlook the fact that anti-Pakistan stance is the nbr 1 reason why modi became PM. but N shareef didn't became PM for anti-indian stance nor did the pm of previous govt. so spare me the lecture the most blunt & crude truth is that the extremist organization rss & shiv sena to which modi belongs to this extremist so called hindu nationalist people still to date hasn't accepted Pakistan's independence & these people still dreams of Akhand Bharat.

Wrong.. modi became PM due to the Congress self goal. So your argument is bs. Indians felt uneasy due congress scams from coal to 2g . Just few hours back i have seen members advocating Gajwa e Hind.. so stop being biased.

I have never heard of anyone being offended at being called "Bharati" or "Bharatiya" - it just sounds weird in an English sentence.

It was bound to happen. We can't remain silent after civilian casualties. Even no country in the world allows this.

True. 9 of our brothers got killed yesterday and a captain and his operator achieved shahdat. For how long will we be happy with blowing up bunkers. It is time to hit them hard.

More Indians are being killed than Pakistanis, Pakistani forces are crossing the border on a daily basis, killing our troops , officers and beheading them. What is Modi doing, Indian Army is only good for killing innocent Kashmiris in our province and in Pak Occupied Kashmir. When enemy crosses into your house daily , this is humiliating and beyond embarrasing, what is Indian army doing, our media is lying protecting our embarrasment.

One wrong step from either Side, and there will be a Full scale War ... May Allah help us Prevent War or any Clash ..

Chutap na kar yaar.they call Pakistan as Pak in Hindi and its resident as pakis. Better end it here.
I rather go with a video proof. And please mind your coarse lingoo, learn to talk with respect if you cant then don't bother quoting my posts.

It seems IA has dealt some heavy damage to the enemy. God has given this enemy to us let's play our role well.

Limited Pak-India war is inevitable untill Kashmir is resolved and pak-India sit down to resolve their issues. With Modi that is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom