What's new

BharatMilitary.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I see the Vice-versa happening here...so you people aint saints altogether.

yes, however this forum is by far the most decent one! i have been to other forums and they are nothing but abuse school.

I really enjoy posts from some Pakistani and Indian members here.
its great :pop:

good initiative its raining defence forums of india now with

each of them providing its own outlook

one day we can all come together and make a big conglomerate just goes on to show the high value of the defence sector in south asia

I though you were Russian - whats with the 'we can come together ..'?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

You mean they all bash Pakistan in their own unique style?:rofl:

Last edited:
I though you were Russian - whats with the 'we can come together ..'?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

You mean they all bash Pakistan in their own unique style?:rofl:

AM you forgot about me i will pm you why i said you i cannot do it o forums its not proper and you know i dont believe in bash and dic** fights just little discussions

^^ Why so serious AM.. on a lighter note, u seem to be having your own unique set of fans ;) "JinGoistiC Hindu " OMG

^^ Why so serious AM.. on a lighter note, u seem to be having your own unique set of fans ;) "JinGoistiC Hindu " OMG

Did you miss the 'ROFLMAO' smiley?

On the subject of my fans, I never made the connection until TK pointed it out to me, and by then he was banned already.

The guy who said Bharat Militqary forum is'nt unbiased, erm you need too look at their sticky threads in Pakistan section and then decide.

Compare them to the sticky in Indian section of this website and then we will talk. All of theirs are bashing topics where as here they are all related to military capabilities.

Of course you have a nut here and there but its the internet.

This website is also very well optimised because i stumbled upon it far too many times and so had to sign up. The other sites I have never come across at all.

The more people here the merrier and its fun with all of us in one space.

good initiative its raining defence forums of india now with

one day we can all come together and make a big conglomerate just goes on to show the high value of the defence sector in south asia

Our own Internet version of Akhand Forum or Gajwa e forums ??

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy who said Bharat Militqary forum is'nt unbiased, erm you need too look at their sticky threads in Pakistan section and then decide.

Compare them to the sticky in Indian section of this website and then we will talk. All of theirs are bashing topics where as here they are all related to military capabilities.

Of course you have a nut here and there but its the internet.

This website is also very well optimised because i stumbled upon it far too many times and so had to sign up. The other sites I have never come across at all.

The more people here the merrier and its fun with all of us in one space.

just checked that site...................there was no section for Pakistan defence.:pakistan:

just checked that site...................there was no section for Pakistan defence.:pakistan:

The posters posts were deleted he had listed a website which he said was not biased but one look at their sticky threads on their Pakistan section would tell you all.

Bharat defence something, it had a low ranking in google and its not the one you visited.

The posters posts were deleted he had listed a website which he said was not biased but one look at their sticky threads on their Pakistan section would tell you all.

Bharat defence something, it had a low ranking in google and its not the one you visited.

sorry my bad............sorry again

Hello people. :)

Please join Bharat Military Forum - Indian Defence Forum

We need some help. :yahoo:

Thanks man ...had bin waiting for long time for an Indian forum which is neutral and unbiased in its outlook much like PDF and people from all countries could contribute.
PS: pls make sure the forum remains unbiased and unprovoked bashing posts are kept to minimum.

Last edited:
awww we already have bharatraksha style forum here as well... visit Indian Section of Defence.PK you really dont need any more bolly website :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom