What's new

BHARAT IS READY FOR G20

East Asian / North and South East Asian has 4 representative : China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia

American continent has 4 representative: USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico (White races)

Middle East has 2 representation : Saudi Arabia and Turkey (mixed Middle East and White race)

African continent has 2 representatives which are South Africa and African Union.

South Asian has one which is India

The rest are European countries ( White Races)
In future more asian economies will end up in G20 as asian economies are outgrowing european ones.

I bet the name will likely be G25 in 2045 where all newly added 5 countries will likely be all Asians.
Can countries come out of G20 when they come out of the top 20 list?
I would want countries like Singapore and Israel entering the G20 in future, underrated nations with too much to offer.

I would want countries like Singapore and Israel entering the G20 in future, underrated nations with too much to offer.
Singapore always come as invited one as Singapore represents 25 small countries group. Despite so the invited nations cannot participate in some important meetings.

South Africa economically is out of top 20 economies but they become permanent member as representation of African continent.

I dont think current member will be forced out if in the future they are out of top 20 like Argentina which is currently 23 biggest economy in the world, I think the new members will be added while the original members remain

Last edited:
East Asian / North and South East Asian has 4 representative : China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia (Mongoloid race)

American continent has 5 representative: USA, Canada, Brazil, Argentine, Mexico (White races)

Middle East has 2 representation : Saudi Arabia and Turkey (mixed Middle East and White race)

African continent has 2 representatives which are South Africa and African Union.

South Asian has one which is India

Australian continent is Australia (White Race)

The rest are European countries ( White Races)
Lol bro Brazil and Mexico is definitely not white race.

I dont care who is included as long as Lungis are not. Lungis should always be kept out of brics and g20. All South Asian nations should be added to g20, just not Lungis.

At the arrival, the heads of states were not received by Modi himself?

Nice to see Hindu women not afraid to express their ancient Dharma culture by twerking for the Muslim guests. #G20

African Union is included in G20 as permanent member, so African continent will have 2 representation in next G20 meetings which are South Africa and African Union.

Adding African Union to G20 is a dumb idea.

G20 is looking more like G77

Back
Top Bottom