What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Yesss saarr bhalton ij pradoosing high kwality maal saarr, Americans and Europeans are dying to buy bangladeshi bhalton’s rephrijeratar, kampressar and other maal saarrr, Endians produce low kwality dispojebal maal saarrr, like this saarrrr👇🏻:

View attachment 755787

View attachment 755774

View attachment 755775

View attachment 755778

View attachment 755779

View attachment 755780

View attachment 755781

View attachment 755782

View attachment 755784

View attachment 755788

View attachment 755793
View attachment 755796

Trust me saarrr, bhalton jaise kwality kahi nahi milti saarrr, Made in Bangladesh superior kwality saarrr. Evhen our polis ij Spesal Phors saaarrrrr, Phaaar superiar to Endian Polees.

You’re rusting yours posting this crap

:lol:

Stop chest beating - like Kanjoosi Indians will ever buy these fridges made in the few thousands every year.

They have a heart attack buying 175L mini fridges.

Is this all your road-$hitter banyas are capable of? :rofl:

Most of these are prototypes, not even production items.

Boasting of crap that middle class Chinese can easily buy?

No one in Bangladesh would even touch Indian crap like this....forget Pakistan....China is dilli door ast.

Indian fridge and TV wallahs had showrooms in Bangladesh for the last thirty years. They sold a few dozen every year. Good luck....

@Beast, @TOTUU brothers look at this guy. Showing sub-par third rate Indian crap.

Telling everyone how great Indian stuff is. :omghaha:

I guess China will now bow down and buy Indian garbage. :lol:

Yeah the world does not buy Chinese - they buy Indian. Riiggghhhttt.

And that "Bullet" train. :omghaha: . OMG Hilarious.....:lol:

Indian garbage only sold in India, like it should....

Last edited:
GifMeme08075723062021.gif

:lol:

Stop chest beating - like Kanjoosi Indians will ever buy these fridges made in the few thousands every year.

They have a heart attack buying 175L mini fridges.

Is this all your road-$hitter banyas are capable of? :rofl:

Boasting of crap that middle class Chinese can easily buy?

No one in Bangladesh would even touch Indian crap like this....forget Pakistan....China is dilli door ast.

Indian fridge and TV wallahs had showrooms in Bangladesh for the last thirty years. They sold a few dozen every year. Good luck....

@Beast, @TOTUU brothers look at this guy. Showing sub-par third rate Indian crap.

Telling everyone how great Indian stuff is. :omghaha:

I guess China will now bow down and buy Indian garbage. :lol:

Yeah the world does not buy Chinese - they buy Indian. Riiggghhhttt.

And that "Bullet" train. :omghaha: . OMG Hilarious.....:lol:

Indian garbage only sold in India, like it should....
Is china your abbu that you’re bringing here? It’s not our fault that you can’t afford those products, but no one can match whalton kwality saarrrr, no one’s interested in buying made in bangladesh crap here, and it’s not a bullet train, it’s a semi high speed railway rolling stock made in India by an Indian company, you bongos are still importing even ordinary coaches. I’m happy that bangladeshi garbage stays in it’s limits that is the border else the whole world would be passing NRC law to send back bangladeshi maal to it’s right place, d(haka)ustbin.
1624464218615.png

Last edited:
Is china your abbu that you’re bringing here? It’s not our fault that you can’t afford those products, but no one can match whalton kwality saarrrr, no one’s interested in buying made in bangladesh crap here, and it’s not a bullet train, it’s a semi high speed railway rolling stock made in India by an Indian company, you bongos are still importing even ordinary coaches. I’m happy that bangladeshi garbage stays in it’s limits that is the border else the whole world would be passing NRC law to send back bangladeshi maal to it’s right place, d(haka)ustbin.

View attachment 755862
ZomboMeme 23062021105103.jpg

Lol so you accept that you youthias crawl from Indian sewers, lmao.
erm...you meme doesn't say youthias, it says chyoutias...lemme explain: if the "tias" begins with a "you" then they have german girlfriend. if the "tias" begins" with a "chyou" or "chu" or "choo" then they live in indian sewer. clear? no need to thank me, always happy to help out a duffers in need. ;) :enjoy:

Last edited:
Google says BD exported only 46 billion in 2020 (WB says 33 billion). Is the data wrong? Everyone here says BD is "export power house". That's very low. What's the govt figure?

Google says BD exported only 46 billion in 2020 (WB says 33 billion). Is the data wrong? Everyone here says BD is "export power house". That's very low. What's the govt figure?

No one cares really, all jhoota baat. Fake Newj.

Cow belter extremist Hindus are worst bootlicker ghulams. Like you said they are backless/spineless cowards, only good for ganging up on defenseless older folks, children or women, like they do so openly now. Confront them forcefully, then they will scatter like coward mice.

Their MO throughout the ages has been to exploit others (South Indians, Bengalis, any other group of either Hindus or Muslims in India) by aligning themselves with whomever who will favor them as agents or slaves (that role suits them best - footservant). This is because their home is essentially an impoverished overpopulated lawless hellhole. BIMARU wasn't a name given lightly.

This Sanghi claims he is a Southie, but Sanghis are as usual lying sacks of poo. I suspect he is a cowbelter fascist just by his posts and habits.

I don't believe one word he says.
Arey pichoda. nenu telugu vadini ra.
That include their service exports.

You cared enough to give a stupid reply.

Sorry to disappoint, no one knows. Especially when govts. are faking numbers.

You asked a non-specific rhetorical question and I also replied rhetorically. Small exports compared to what exactly? Google gathers data from Bangladesh govt. sources. Could be fake. Who knows? I can't verify.

Per capita export of Bangladesh is at a satisfactory level as can be seen every day on the ground (people aren't going out to the streets blocking traffic, burning tyres or fighting riot police and water cannons). They are busy working 24/7 which one can say is a good thing.

Chambers of commerce are reporting that exports are increasing every day (even in COVID) and have increased a lot compared to a decade ago. The factors which will keep that momentum increasing are also being strengthened (infra, ports, SEZ facilities).

Ask a specific question to get a specific answer. I can't answer nebulous questions like "How long is a piece of string". Can't verify economic numbers.

Also - consider whether the question is on topic or not.

Sorry to disappoint, no one knows. Especially when govts. are faking numbers.

You asked a non-specific rhetorical question and I also replied rhetorically. Small exports compared to what exactly? Google gathers data from Bangladesh govt. sources. Could be fake. Who knows? I can't verify.

Per capita export of Bangladesh is at a satisfactory level as can be seen every day on the ground (people aren't going out to the streets blocking traffic, burning tyres or fighting riot police and water cannons). They are busy working 24/7 which one can say is a good thing.

Chambers of commerce are reporting that exports are increasing every day (even in COVID) and have increased a lot compared to a decade ago. The factors which will keep that momentum increasing are also being strengthened (infra, ports, SEZ facilities).

Ask a specific question to get a specific answer. I can't answer nebulous questions like "How long is a piece of string". Can't verify economic numbers.

Also - consider whether the question is on topic or not.

You can summarise your entire statement in 1 sentence exactly - "I don't know".

You can summarise your entire statement in 1 sentence exactly - "I don't know".

You are hereby ignored.

Not going to waste my time responding to people who don't comprehend basic economic principles.

Back
Top Bottom