What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Don't worry when we bash India. It is a small thing. We people have too much of a lazy time that we spend bashing the Bhakts. Take everything easy. India is a big $2.5 trillion economy.
Blind supporters in our population is a big problem, gives too much confidence to the government, but we do have a great government, 11 Industrial corridors for 150 billion dollars, National Infrastructure Pipeline worth 2 trilion dollars, PLI Scheme worth 26 Billion dollars, GIFT City and Mumbai Eastern Waterfront Project are some of the projects which are happening at a very fast pace, these can’t be called mega projects these are very very big projects being effectively executed which is going to change the Indian economy. The government is very focussed on startups etc. We just need to formalise our economy as much of it is informal, but then Indians turn against reforms like that farm laws can entirely change our agriculture economy by not just formalising it but increasing the income of farmers but then followers of the opposition party did violence and stuff and started opposing it for no reason, despite the fact that congress itself was going to pass it. This is what blind support for political bias on both sides, government and opposition does.

Sorry to pour cold water over your post - but how will exports POTENTIALLY RISE from $11 Billion to $180 Billion in four years (1700% increase) when Indian economy CONTRACTED 7.3% last fiscal ?

I mean its okay to be optimistic in andh-bhakt fashion, but this is like building castles in the sky (and based on what)??

I am all ears buddy. State your case...
India is the inventor of bitcoin 😂
Walton, anything else?

Ya keep it with you. We don’t care.
BANGLADESH NE BHARAT KA LUKSAN KIYA 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Walton, anything else?

Ya keep it with you. We don’t care.

iu

There are half a dozen more conglomerates the size of Walton, making white goods (consumer durables). Get ready for the onslaught. :lol:

Blind supporters in our population is a big problem, gives too much confidence to the government, but we do have a great government, 11 Industrial corridors for 150 billion dollars, National Infrastructure Pipeline worth 2 trilion dollars, PLI Scheme worth 26 Billion dollars, GIFT City and Mumbai Eastern Waterfront Project are some of the projects which are happening at a very fast pace, these can’t be called mega projects these are very very big projects being effectively executed which is going to change the Indian economy. The government is very focussed on startups etc. We just need to formalise our economy as much of it is informal, but then Indians turn against reforms like that farm laws can entirely change our agriculture economy by not just formalising it but increasing the income of farmers but then followers of the opposition party did violence and stuff and started opposing it for no reason, despite the fact that congress itself was going to pass it. This is what blind support for political bias on both sides, government and opposition does.
Actually, the term NIP itself is misleading for many. I thought it is a Pipeline project that will extend from north to south and from east to west. Then, I checked and found it is different. All belong to infrastructure building projects. Excerpts are as follows:

"NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE PIPELINE

Sectors such as energy, roads, urban and railways are among the key sectors of the projected infrastructure investments in India".

The cost of all these projects is $1.8 trillion. I did not find India is begging foreign countries to finance these projects. So, what are the sources of funding? Is it all internally derived funds?

Last edited:
Don't you want to make your mother happy? Just open India's closed door and let our appliances enter your drawing and bedrooms. Indian ladies will be happy to see such sophisticated electronic goods made in Bangladesh.

Why disappointing them?

I doubt they'd be able to afford these. Walton (and most of the other companies in Bangladesh) don't make shoddy throwaway disposable items, like they make in India.

Like - if someone had consumed inexpensive buttermilk (ghol) all their life - would they really know the taste of real milk? In India this is all they're used to - low market shoddy products that have no warranty and stops working in less than a year.

Bangladeshi refrigerators are in some cases warranted for twelve years. No Indian Banya will fix anything for that long.

iu

There are half a dozen more conglomerates the size of Walton, making white goods (consumer durables). Get ready for the onslaught. :lol:

"formalization" means more efficiently sucking indian people money and putting it in crony capitalists pockets. it will be a disaster but bhakts rarely learn - what happened to demonetization ?

"formalization" means more efficiently sucking indian people money and putting it in crony capitalists pockets. it will be a disaster but bhakts rarely learn - what happened to demonetization ?

Even Raghuram Rajan, the Governor of the RBI during demonetization, called it "hardly a success".

Indians deserved better.

Actually, the term NIP itself is misleading for many. I thought it is a Pipeline project that will extend from north to south and from east to west. Then, I checked and found it is different. All belong to infrastructure building projects. Excerpts are as follows:

"NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE PIPELINE

Sectors such as energy, roads, urban and railways are among the key sectors of the projected infrastructure investments in India".

The cost of all these projects is $1.8 trillion. I did not find India is begging foreign countries to finance these projects. So, what are the sources of funding? Is it all internally derived funds?
One can invest in these projects and this is how it’s funded, companies, or people are investing money in this project.
Demonetisation was not a complete success but it did help us indirectly by increasing our fintech adoption rate is the highest in the world and it is really improving our digital economy.

India is the inventor of bitcoin 😂

BANGLADESH NE BHARAT KA LUKSAN KIYA 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Why do you cry so much then? Use made in Bangladesh vaccines and stop importing them from China as made in bangladesh is lumber 1 quality, right?
iu

What’s your obsession with modi in everything? Raat ko sapne me aata hai kya?

Why do you cry so much then? Use made in Bangladesh vaccines and stop importing them from China as made in bangladesh is lumber 1 quality, right?
If our government didn’t suck you guys off, we already have a vaccine recognized by WHO besides Pfizer and AstraZeneca
We don’t cry when we fail to win competition under FTA lol

Indian bhakts going crazy to block Bangladeshi home appliances: Make-in-India not working I guess...? Sad.

Take a look - Andh Bhakts crying hoarse to boycott Bangladeshi washing machines and Aircons. :lol:

Look at the crowded, and unclean manually assembled Aircons in the first video above and looks at Walton's manufacturing modern process below, where even the screws are made using automated QC controlled process.

Sad to see Indian manufacturers will not invest to compete in quality with a supposedly "peechey chal raha hai" (backward) country.

And look at this - Walton is one of the top compressor manufacturers in the world, came up with new 2nd Gen compressors recently. Bangladesh is the eighth largest compressor-producing country in Asia and 15th in the world. The country’s only compressor manufacturing industry Walton has the annual production capacity of about 4 million compressors. Walton plans to increase production capacity to 10 million by 2025.

I guess "Atmanirbhar" (self-sufficient) is in hype only....
Bangladesh is now unstoppable.
All enemies of Bangladesh can do is to cry.

Back
Top Bottom