• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faisal Mushtaq

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Conspiracy Theory:
"Western Investers" in their efforts to have Pakistan under control, tried to bring widely acceptable leadership (IK) in power.

Jumaima becoming life partner of IK while acceping Islam was tried at first (considering people will love the idea of Jewish girl becoming Muslim and marrying to their favourite personality). This idea back fired and GoldSmith's name created so much controvercy that Investors pulled off Jumaima.

It took years to neutralized IK's impression and relauch of IK (this time with national agenda). With "Investers" knowing that IK is getting old and might not get more than 5 years as PM, they this time introduced more acceptable choice for the Pakistanis a modern but local girl 'Reham Khan' as Bhabhi of the nation. Bhabhi can be used as an immediate replacement of IK if he somehow stands against the "Investers".

Although this is a theory but one can not throw all of it out as Reham's sudden entry not only in IK's life but in the Party is quite markable. According to this theory, if Reham is a possible replacement then what event will cause this possibility to be possible?

The way things are happening so fast, IK's security should be taken care of very seriously.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439948082954.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439948082954.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 367
y would foreign investors want to 'control' Pakistan ???... lack of effing critical thinking at every effing step in this rotten education system.

y would foreign investors want to 'control' Pakistan ???... lack of effing critical thinking at every effing step in this rotten education system.
No one cares dam education system of Pakistan all they want is to neutrilze the only Muslim nuclear power of the world ?
Which they think can become a threat to them in future ?

No one cares dam education system of Pakistan all they want is to neutrilze the only Muslim nuclear power of the world ?
Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is only meant to deter any adventure from the Easter side...what does a 'muslim nuclear power' has to do with that. Muslim world can defend themself. For too long we have championed causes which were never ours in the first place. In the whole 'Muslim' world only Saudi and Turkey have been our time tested allies and now even Saudis might be reluctant in the future. The west knows that a stable Govt in Pak will ensure that nuclear arsenal doesn't fall into the wrong hands and believe me we should all want that too.

Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is only meant to deter any adventure from the Easter side...what does a 'muslim nuclear power' has to do with that. Muslim world can defend themself. For too long we have championed causes which were never ours in the first place. In the whole 'Muslim' world only Saudi and Turkey have been our time tested allies and now even Saudis might be reluctant in the future. The west knows that a stable Govt in Pak will ensure that nuclear arsenal doesn't fall into the wrong hands and believe me we should all want that too.
That's what you think but MOSAD CIA , MI6 dont think as you ?
They think it as a future threat .

Our education system has produced nothing but Utter Nonsense! Stupidity is a surplus now. Students, professionals, officials, politicians and so-called scholars, all segments have their share in it.

Nation of stupids have again closed eyes and following people around them without raising questions, serious questions. And if they do so, they only ask those who their beloved leaders want them to. (Every one do the Maalish Job)

I'll question Imran Khan for something and 100's will start arguing without any knowledge. I'll question Shahbaz Sharif and 100's will reach me to taught a lesson. I'll question Altaf Hussain and Bori will be ordered for me. I'll question Zardari and somebody will come with dollars in hands. Even forces are no exception.

someone please teach this guy some english, please !!!

wrong grammar, wrong punctuation, wrong everything....

What an idiot you are?
Learn focusing on issues which have been put on the wall. Register your point either for or against but don't do the trolling and divert attentions. Particular to the presented theory, if you have disagreement, counter it with valid arguments.
Thank you!

someone please teach this guy some english, please !!!

wrong grammar, wrong punctuation, wrong everything....

I
Chalo aik aur desi alex jones in the making.
Ha Ha Ha! Thank you for the compliment.

What an idiot you are?
Learn focusing on issues which have been put on the wall. Register your point either for or against but don't do the trolling and divert attentions. Particular to the presented theory, if you have disagreement, counter it with valid arguments.
Thank you!

I

Ha Ha Ha! Thank you for the compliment.
wao wao man...ur lecture of sense just feel flat on the ground... Even if u don't agree with someone by outright calling someone 'idiot' tells me what lies under that skin of sense... u need to be taught manners to disagree with someone ...

wao wao man...ur lecture of sense just feel flat on the ground... Even if u don't agree with someone by outright calling someone 'idiot' tells me what lies under that skin of sense... u need to be taught manners to disagree with someone ...

fancy boy!
i don't make idiots and trust me they show up every now and then (a default feature of an idiot). another default is to Troll. they also discuss manners, drop things flat on ground.
--
let's pretend, you're not part of above, let's not make ignorance, a bliss for us. let's talk seriously and to the point.
--
i'll ignore any of your out of context reply and you too have the right to do the same.
thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom