What's new

BGB on alert on Myanmar border

BGB's alertness meaningless . Bcoz it's one's right to take sheltar in such a condition.
Today many are awared about rohinga.but why cant bihari of bd get facilities , support like them from bd govt ,ppl or un?why " Rohinga's are muslim ", why cant we say ," Innocent bihari's ( stranded) are slso muslims,humans?
For rohinga facebooking,for biharis : It's a cime ''
what kind of analysis this is :O

so are you the gluteus :rofl: afterall only gluteus knows taste of the fart,isn't so ;) :azn::sniper::pakistan:

ask this to indi psycho's ,why they make it away from the topic , perhaps they can help you ;)
What indi psycho, you started bihari should be treated equally thing, and I agreed.(check the reply) Then you started bashing India, which is when it went offtopic. Why blame others, should you not take a little blame?

BGB's alertness meaningless . Bcoz it's one's right to take sheltar in such a condition.
Today many are awared about rohinga.but why cant bihari of bd get facilities , support like them from bd govt ,ppl or un?why " Rohinga's are muslim ", why cant we say ," Innocent bihari's ( stranded) are slso muslims,humans?

Either I am sleepy and cant read, or you have written some sh*t.
I think I am sleepy. Good night.

If bengalis start killing you guys again, you know which way to run.

- what is this, don't you think this is enough to spoilt any discussion.yes , i agree u agreed with me.but on this perticuler point,by saying so , everything started by you not by me..still you guys are saying bull shits but I'm not sayin so much.

TRcD5np7GkK4xssgwvWf3g2.jpg

If bengalis start killing you guys again, you know which way to run.

- what is this, don't you think this is enough to spoilt any discussion.yes , i agree u agreed with me.but on this perticuler point,by saying so , everything started by you not by me..still you guys are saying bull shits but I'm not sayin so much.

tammy-why-you-no-speak-english.jpg

:thinktank: Mod .. I agree with "Boltu" bhai.....too many off topic things. If there is nothing to discuss more, please close the thread.

CHITTAGONG, June 18 (Agencies): After a few days' pause, boat-fuls of Rohingya refugees escaping communal violence in Myanmar are trying to intrude into Bangladesh once again through the Teknaf border.

The members of the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) Monday detained 137 Rohingyas on charge of infiltrating into the country.

Besides, police arrested seven leaders and activists of Islami Oikya Jote for campaigning in favour of Rohingya infiltration.

Commanding Officer of 42nd BGB Battalion Lt Col Zahid Hasan said some 34 Rohingyas were detained at different points of Teknaf in the morning. Besides, 103 more Rohingyas were detained at Shahporir Dwip, Jaliapara, Naitongpara and Sabrong areas from 10 am to 1 pm.

"The Rohingyas in five boats infiltrated into Bangladesh crossing the river Naaf. Of the detained Rohingyas, 34 were pushed back to their country in the morning. The remaining 103 detainees now in BGB custody are being provided with necessary foods and medicines," the BGB commanding officer said adding that they would be pushed back to Myanmar in the evening.

Local police arrested seven persons on charge of making provocative campaign in favour of Rohingya infiltrators into

Bangladesh. All the detainees are leaders and activists of Islami Oikya Jote. They are Mufti Enamul Huq, Ahmadul Kobir, Habib Abdul Huq, Afsar Uddin Chowdhury, Hafez Abul Manzur, Kazi Ershad Ullah and Abu Bakar Siddique.

Officer-in-Charge of Cox's Bazar police station Kamrul Islam said that the detainees had been issuing provocative statements in favour of Rohingya infiltration in Bangladesh. He said police detained them in a raid at a local hotel, where they were holding a meeting.

Communal riot had broken out in the western state of Rakhaine, near the border with Bangladesh, where local Buddhists and Muslim Rohingyas clashed recently. Hundreds of Rohingya refugees started to cross the border at Teknaf for taking shelter in the neighbouring Bangladesh.

A few thousand refugees were detained and turned back by BGB until last week.

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has requested Bangladesh for opening its border to Rohingyas fleeing sectarian clash.

Bangladesh, already burdened with 500,000 illegal Rohingyas who intruded over the last two decades, refused to respond to the UNHCR call.

The government heightened border vigilance to prevent Rohingyas from entering in, bringing trade through the Teknaf land port to an abrupt halt.

On Sunday, a fishing boat from Myanmar reached the port, apparently marking a resumption in business activities.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/more.php?news_id=133600&date=2012-06-19

I think, your worriness about Biharis in BD is a little misplaced. Biharis living in Saidpur have accepted Bangladesh as their own country. Urdu/Hindi itself is widely spoken there evn by the Bangalis. Others living in Geneva camps in Dhaka have been given Bangladesh nationality. But, many are the victims of their camp leaders who want to control their fates and their source of international DONATIONS to enrich themselves. Biharis are hard workers. many have come out of the camps and are doing good. You do not favour spoon feeding, do you?

Anyway, this is off-topic. I do not want others to keep on commenting on this subject.

Back
Top Bottom