What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

@iajdani
dude, you look like a smart guy. Seriously speaking, population rate of BD would be a problem in future. So in next 20 years, BD would be facing with shelters for her people.
Why don't you think about yourself to build up a construction company? China will be coming for this.
You can't expand the land to build but you can expand your building into air. You could become a rich guy yourself and don't forget me when you were a millionaire.
Population problem is become no longer a problem for bangladesh. if you follow Bangladesh's news, then follow fully.
UN and other organization already said that BD population will be stable by 2017.

@iajdani
dude, you look like a smart guy. Seriously speaking, population rate of BD would be a problem in future. So in next 20 years, BD would be facing with shelters for her people.
Why don't you think about yourself to build up a construction company? China will be coming for this.
You can't expand the land to build but you can expand your building into air. You could become a rich guy yourself and don't forget me when you were a millionaire.

We already achieved very close to replacement fertility rate 2.1. And from 2030 onward our populationn will start declining. The poplulation growth rate that you are seeing is the ripple effect of our father's gerneration as people are not dying what are born right now.But once the young people which were born 30 years ago comes to the end of their life then you will start seeing the decline. Same number of people dies as they born. But right now we need increasing population for economic growth. In Burma you guys need to start reproducing if you really want high economic growth.

Bd
calling name is started by burmese. he just replied. he is not type of guy like that
, i have read many of your posts. So i know who you r. But for him, he usually insult us in otherd threads as well.

Bd

, i have read many of your posts. So i know who you r. But for him, he usually insult us in otherd threads as well.
so who am I ? :D he poked by other burmese members that why he replied like that. he is one of old bd member of the forum, so we know each other very well.

He is better now, he was racis and rude, he used to call us monkey but he doent realise how bd really is or he just ignored what they really r.

I never called anybody monkey. I have high respect for monkey's.

so who am I ? :D he poked by other burmese members that why he replied like that. he is one of old bd member of the forum, so we know each other very well.
At least, you r not a guy who generaise snd insult to others.

We already achieved very close to replacement fertility rate 2.1. And from 2030 onward our populationn will start declining. The poplulation growth rate that you are seeing is the ripple effect of our father's gerneration as people are not dying what are born right now.But once the young people which were born 30 years ago comes to the end of their life then you will start seeing the decline. Same number of people dies as they born. But right now we need increasing population for economic growth. In Burma you guys need to start reproducing if you really want high economic growth.

Sorry that I couldn't agree on your point. Usually, born rate is greater than dead rate is. So Population will still exist.

Bd

As to me, he just wanted to have good debate. He really like it. :P But he is smart tho'.

I never called anybody monkey. I have high respect for monkey's.
I respect your knowledge. But you really love in debate. Sometimes, I like that. Most of time, I don't. :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom