What's new

Better to leave govt than burdening masses with inflation: Maryam Nawaz

God listening to this woman is just torture…..how do their supporters tolerate ?
Why can’t they let this woman go to uk permanently…..

Awam ki jan churwao isse…..let her go uk, yaha konsa jail jarahi
She can stay at @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE home in UK as her family also doesn't want her to move there with them

1652989825808.png

So, end result:- they overthrow a govt that was doing just fine. Create chaos and screw up the economy really bad. Sit in govt and do literally nothing for months when all they need to do was to remove subsidies. Instead of removing subsidies as they need to, make bahana because that would mean swallowing their own bullshit, and now calling for elections instead.

Good job! My 5 yr old could handle the country better than this duffer.

I hope they get wiped out in next elections InshAllah

Another Patwari Haramkhor League Jalsa with govt resources
😁😁😁

Why are they doing jalsas? Should focus on governance.
They are Imran Khan copycat. No idea what to do

Well we were neighbours in Model Town Lahore, used to tell her off for being annoying in the 80s. :lol:
View attachment 845517
So you are front man of Sharif mafia since the 80s?

She is a lunatic and a chronic liar. Manipulative and cunning. I think she is bipolar.

Salaam

Well we were neighbours in Model Town Lahore, used to tell her off for being annoying in the 80s. :lol:
View attachment 845517

That explains a lot. You are otherwise a very patriotic Pakistani it seems, however, your unquestioning support for these people who've done whatever it is that we've seen them do to Pakistan was baffling.

You having a personal history with them explains a lot.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom