What's new

Best wireless internet in pakistan

So if your son/daughter ever married a Christian/Hindu what would be your reaction?

Im wondering how did you manage to make connection between that comment and this wifi thread!
I dont know much about different packages in Pakistan but my relatives have ptcl, they say its reliable, it costs about 1500 to 2000.

whats the fair use policy limit on various connections?any idea? I cant find anything online

ptcl broadband has 300gb-- its wireless has 75gb limit on its so called unlimited connections

wateen has an under 100gb [40gb?]limit

whats the fair use policy limit on various connections?any idea? I cant find anything online

ptcl broadband has 300gb-- its wireless has 75gb limit on its so called unlimited connections

wateen has an under 100gb [40gb?]limit

Almost every connection has these limits of some kind, some greater than other but they still call it unlimited connection.
Im sure you will find one with least restriction on data.

All wi-tribe packages are for consumer usage and not permitted for commercial use or reselling; wi-tribe reserves the right to suspend or disconnect any customer account(s) that may be in violation of PTA regulations;
wi-tribe internet packages are on “best effort basis” and do not commit bandwidth as per standard practice across all Internet Service Providers worldwide; This policy is subject to revision by wi-tribe Pakistan, without prior notice;
Policy for service experience with each type of unlimited package:
unlimited package policy: Parameters will change and speed will be reduced upon utilizing 30GB on 512Kbps and 1Mbps unlimited package & 40GB on 2Mbps unlimited package in any given month.
Family package policy: Parameters will change and speed will be reduced upon utilizing 40GB available in any given month.
Student package policy: Parameters will change and speed will be reduced upon utilizing 34GB available for use during student hours in any given month.
Business package policy: Parameters will change and speed will be reduced upon utilizing 50GB available for use during business hours in any given month.
Power Hours add-on will automatically expire upon consumption of 50GB

you can use a maximum of 1000GB on your Wateen WiMAX. ????????????

I think we have student package of PTCL and it cost Rs 950 with ptcl wireless router and unlimited download

Speed is ok for skype/surfing and downloading ********

I also dont have much information about different broadband company in Pakistan.

Hi! I was planning to switch my internet connection to a wireless broadband. Earlier I had decided to get the ptcl wireless system but Fair usage policy has been applied on PTCL EVO, Nitro, Cloud & Wingle wireless broadband thus limiting download data to 75gb/month

''In a latest move PTCL has put a limit of 50GB on the usage of 3G EVO, Wi-Fi Cloud and Nitro packages, where as a 75GB limit has been imposed on Nitro Cloud and Wingle.''
PakOrbit | Fair usage policy applied on PTCL EVO, Nitro, Cloud & Wingle wireless broadband -

So guys I need some info on other good packages that you guys have tried or are using

Download speed 1mb/2mb-- unlimited download... no throttling or speed reduction/ and certain hidden clause on day/night download restrictions in lahore

Looks like wateen/world call are good options on paper

WorldCall Telecom Limited - Wireless Broadband
Wateen - Best Broadband in Pakistan
Qubee Pakistan | Reliable Broadband Internet
wi-tribe | Pakistan
tariff guide | wi-tribe

I wont be getting 3g option as ptcl has asked pak gov to issue a download limit on ANY 3G company

Iplan to switch within a week-- need your advice
regards

last year i was in pak i had connection of evo nitro at that time download was unlimited and i was getting speed of 10 to 16 mb now but i was in the main city about now i dont know any thing

Back
Top Bottom