Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Indira Gandhi

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Narsimha Rao

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Atal Bihari Vajpayee

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
Nehru was just a rich faggot who used Mahatma Gandhi to reach the pinnacle of his political career!! His issues with Jinnah has led to division of Indian subcontinent into two parts..no respect for him:tdown:

It wasnt nehru who wanted the partition to take place. you blame his issues with jinnah for the partition. this is clearly an oversimplification and is downright ignorant. the entire congress brass had a problem with the demands that jinnah was making in order to avoid the partition. sardar patel also was completely against the separate electorates for example. i am sure even you will agree the demands like separate electorates are incompatible with how india was being envisioned to be. i dont remember the source but i have read that jinnah was even offered the post of PM but he refused.

do you think jinnah, nehru or sardar patel were stupid enugh to let a dislike of the other get into the way of a good decision. partition was almost inevitable by the end and it had nothing to do with nehru's issues with jinnah.

i have no idea what you mean by "used mahatma gandhi". if u mean he followed similar policies then yes he used mahatma gandhi and instead of blaming hi for them, i would applaud him. over time after gandhiji left the congress and drew back from politics nehru and patel were the faces of congress and even the falling apart between the two that occured at the time of independence was resolved in a civil manner typical of nehru

It wasnt nehru who wanted the partition to take place. you blame his issues with jinnah for the partition. this is clearly an oversimplification and is downright ignorant. the entire congress brass had a problem with the demands that jinnah was making in order to avoid the partition. sardar patel also was completely against the separate electorates for example. i am sure even you will agree the demands like separate electorates are incompatible with how india was being envisioned to be. i dont remember the source but i have read that jinnah was even offered the post of PM but he refused.

do you think jinnah, nehru or sardar patel were stupid enugh to let a dislike of the other get into the way of a good decision. partition was almost inevitable by the end and it had nothing to do with nehru's issues with jinnah.

i have no idea what you mean by "used mahatma gandhi". if u mean he followed similar policies then yes he used mahatma gandhi and instead of blaming hi for them, i would applaud him. over time after gandhiji left the congress and drew back from politics nehru and patel were the faces of congress and even the falling apart between the two that occured at the time of independence was resolved in a civil manner typical of nehru

then i am ready to set aside all my hatred for his other wrong doings and put him on the best PM list...

MMS without a doubt. India has SO much to thank this loyal servant for (even before he was PM) he has devoted his life to his nation working 6 day weeks at 79, undergoing major heart surgery and returning to work 2 weeks later. It is the SCUM around him that have tarnished his name (somewhat). The fact he is able to achieve so much in spite of this deluge is beyond remarkable and the fact he has been able to keep his name 100% clean throughout this is an awe-inspiring feat. outside India MMS is considered the best leader out there and I have a feeling History will be kind to him and give him him dues for making India what it is and saving MILLIONS of Indians from a life of misery not to mention exercising extreme wisdom in preventing war and trying to improve diplomatic ties throughout the world and neighbors..

Dr. Manmohan Singh: Highest Qualified Prime Minister in the world

Manmohan Best Leader | World's Top 10 Leaders | Newsweek Magazine

Manmohan Singh, the leader other leaders love: Newsweek

Top 10 World Leaders

Manmohan Singh: The best man for an impossible job - Profiles - People - The Independent

Best PMs ?
1. Lal Bahadur Shastri
2. Jawaharlal Nehru
3. P. V. Narasimha Rao
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
5. Dr. Manmohan Singh

Indira wasn't included for Emergency and her High handed approach.
why Manmohan Singh???

MMS is worst PM we ever had.He is nothing more than p@@p.
This PM promised and gave a written letter that we will bring strong lokpal but what we achieved:rofl:
his job is to lick the a## of his mistress.He is same as zardari of pakistan.
zardari promoted corruption in pakistan,same with this faggot.He never had answer related to inflation,He never had knowledge of 2G scam,He just had one thing to sat that i dont have magic stick to control inflation:hitwall:

MMS without a doubt. India has SO much to thank this loyal servant for (even before he was PM) he has devoted his life to his nation working 6 day weeks at 79, undergoing major heart surgery and returning to work 2 weeks later. It is the SCUM around him that have tarnished his name (somewhat). The fact he is able to achieve so much in spite of this deluge is beyond remarkable and the fact he has been able to keep his name 100% clean throughout this is an awe-inspiring feat. outside India MMS is considered the best leader out there and I have a feeling History will be kind to him and give him him dues for making India what it is and saving MILLIONS of Indians from a life of misery not to mention exercising extreme wisdom in preventing war and trying to improve diplomatic ties throughout the world and neighbors..

Dr. Manmohan Singh: Highest Qualified Prime Minister in the world
Manmohan Best Leader | World's Top 10 Leaders | Newsweek Magazine
Manmohan Singh, the leader other leaders love: Newsweek
Top 10 World Leaders
Manmohan Singh: The best man for an impossible job - Profiles - People - The Independent

Apolitically speaking, at first I thought PM Manmohan Sing to be a learned man, sincere to his duties and above all being an Economist he could drive the economic growth of our country to the right direction.
When he was appointed as the PM of India, I thought at last India has got a truly wise and judicious PM.

One of his most important claims was to bring back the huge amount of Indian money stashed in foreign banks and thus pulling India out of the "VICIOUS CIRCLE" of poverty (low investment-low manufacture-low income-low consumption and low savings---- leading to low investment again).

BUT, after almost 7 years of his Prime-ministership, it seems that just the opposite of what I thought is happening.
India is now in a situation more or less same as it was before his Prime minister-ship. (infact some say, the situation has worsened).
His government has been termed as one of the most corrupt government in Indian history.
With new scams unfolding almost every day, India has been termed as a "SCAM COUNTRY".

AND what Mr. PM is doing??

Surprisingly, he is busy backing his corrupt ministers until they can be backed no more against overwhelming evidences. Then he shamelessly eats his own word.

I am not saying that the opposition parties are corruption free, BUT if I am in power, I have the ability to control corruption NOW, I should try to control that instead of blaming others.

I am also not saying that, as soon as a minister gets implicated in a scam, immediately denounce him/her publicly and sack him/her, BUT at least after seeing that there are enough evidences coming up against the minister, the PM should not continue to support him/her blindly and shamelessly until the Supreme Court intervenes.

Now, you may say, he is forced to act such under party pressure.

So we, the people of India can't even trust a single person who is so highly educated and intelligent to go beyond Party Politics??
Party should always come before the Country??

lal bahadur shastri
atal bihari

There is no one third in the list.

For Indira!!!!!!! emergency and Punjab massacre otherwise I would have given her no 1........

This could either lack of knowledge or down right stupidity.

The worst PM of India(even future) will be at least a 10 times better than Pakistani PM or president. so far ZAB is hailed as great leader in Pak. even he is a dwarf compared to the people like MMS, ABV, PVNR let alone the likes of Shastri.

Under the rule of the MMS,biggest scams happened in history of india.
under the rule of zardari,pakistan went down and a lot of corruption happened.

so i m correct,you need to check yourself

India would have been different.....If one person could have been the Prime Minister..........

Back
Top Bottom