What's new

Best place to visit in London

I don't like going to Southall much. Too much traffic, too many people, too much noise and commotion.
Plus, I've already surveyed most of the restaurants there. ;)
Southall main 1 mathayi wali shop thee ab naam yaad nai raha... unke ghulab jamun baray achay thay :D

Southall main 1 mathayi wali shop thee ab naam yaad nai raha... unke ghulab jamun baray achay thay :D
You are not talking about royal sweets or bombay halwa.. are you? they actually make the best gulab jamun!

You are not talking about royal sweets or bombay halwa.. are you? they actually make the best gulab jamun!
ab naam yaad nahi - 10 saal pehle khaye thay... us ke baad Southall se guzra to hon but never stopped.

PS: I will take a note and when I visit next time --- will try both/either places

I would prefer quite places or popular attractions in case I have missed any.

i recommend you visit Danson park in Welling. Its not very far from where i live. Its quite nice, calm,large, with museums, restaurants, Garderns, galleries, lake where you can ride a boat,picnic area, football pitch with changing facilities, tennis court, water sports, game park, hosts many major annual events which are regarded at national and regional status. etc.
I had my first date there with my wife.:smitten::D:P
check it out.:bunny:

I don't like going to Southall much. Too much traffic, too many people, too much noise and commotion.
Plus, I've already surveyed most of the restaurants there. ;)
same here... i used to go there quite often... not anymore.

i recommend you visit Danson park in Welling. Its not very far from where i live. Its quite nice, calm,large, with museums, restaurants, Garderns, galleries, lake where you can ride a boat,picnic area, football pitch with changing facilities, tennis court, water sports, game park, hosts many major annual events which are regarded at national and regional status. etc.
I had my first date there with my wife.:smitten::D:P
check it out.:bunny:
how sweet,

Will definitely go there if not next time then soon...

Right, I don't think I have been inside of Epping Forest so could you please advice me the area from where we should enter? wiki says it starts from Forest Gate but I don't think it is the best place to enter in this forest?

Its far away from forest gate, A406 and A104, woodford side. You can go through chigwell as well...M11.

The Postcode/centre of Epping is Essex IG10 4AE you can check it out on a street view or google images. I will suggest just to type in Epping forest in your Sat Nav and then once you get there try find it yourself (It will allow you to explore the forest).

Its far away from forest gate, A406 and A104, woodford side. You can go through chigwell as well...M11.

The Postcode/centre of Epping is Essex IG10 4AE you can check it out on a street view or google images. I will suggest just to type in Epping forest in your Sat Nav and then once you get there try find it yourself (It will allow you to explore the forest).
Right, on Google maps I saw why it mentioned Forest Gate... Yeah it seems Chingford is the right place to enter the Forest. I will pay a visit there soon "Insha'Allah"

Have you ever been in Isle of Wight?

isle-of-wight620_1877985b.jpg

Walk-the-Wight-cropped-supplied-by-IW-Hospice-600x319.jpg

iow-cycling-fest2012-2.jpg

188-thumb-609-304.jpg

Freshwater-Isle-of-Wight.jpg

mv12.600.jpg

9DDR-Descending-the-Coast-Path-m.jpg

3715.jpg

No I have not been to Isle of Wight so far.

I know its close to Southampton. Will definitely go there soon... May be next year or after 2-3 months/weeks. Will keep this in mind
There's a road similar to Southall near me called Ealing Broadway, it's full of nice restaurants and shops if that's what you like?

There's a road similar to Southall near me called Ealing Broadway, it's full of nice restaurants and shops if that's what you like?
I know Ealing Broadway, As I said I am looking for a nice place, I am a Londoner so there is hardly anything you would mention which I do not know already. Visitors go to Madame Tussauds, I am looking for relaxed place haha

The problem Ih ave is, if I make a plan for long drive like visiting "Isle of Wight" which takes about 4 hours, my cousins or frineds would rather encourage me to plan a trip to Europe. It takes about same number of hours drive to Brussels or only 25 minutes to Amsterdam by Air. So whenever I make a plan within UK, I am hardly able to make a nice group. I have only been to few places in UK, about 8-10 bigger cities and few counties around/not far from London such as Essex, Kent, Berkshire, Dorset, Sussex, Hampshire etc..

I love beaches so keep visiting Brighton, Bournemouth, Southend on Sea and few other beach sides every now and than. Been to major cities such as Birmingham, Manchester, Bradford, Leeds etc but each time for a good valid reason and not entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom